Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best smoking story ever

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The-Snapper, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Alright here it goes:
    Me and some friends of mine think it would be fun to take a tent out to the middle of a field right next to our high school and hotboxx it (smart right)
    So its like 10pm and were toking we have 4 pipes a bubblers and about 10grams of weed so its been about 2hours so its 12pm then my friend was like shit i hear a helicopter so were like look out side he unzips the front just alilbit to check then a helicopter with a search light is heading right at us so were like fuck what the hell do we do we all start running out the tent the search light is over us and all we see is smoke pilling out of the tent like a giant cloud of smoke(just imagin that) were all tryin to run away i had 2 different shoes on my friend is running with us then hes like i needa take another hit take out his bubbler the search light is still on us and he lookes at the helicopter takes a hit and put it away we all jump on or bikes skateboards and what ever else we had and book it thru the school we loose the chopper and go to the elementary school right down the street were all so fucking tired and blazed that we try to sleep in the jungle jim then we hear hella sirens so we run to the park right by it and sleep there for like an hour then we hear more sirens and book it to rayles by now its like 5am we wait for mickey ds to open we go in there and fell asleep right when it opened at 6am
    Funn ass night huh
    I would like to think what you all think of my night so post a reply
    Peace

2. Ive been wanting to hotbox a tent. That sounds intense

3. It was my advice for the tent is not to do what we did lol that was trippy do it in your back yard if your parents let you or if your friends parents will let you way safer plus no pigs

4. how in the hell? how the fuck did the authorities find out that you were tokin up in the middle of the field? and why would they send a helicopter and not just send a unit to walk up to the tent?

haha, thats gotta be some fucked up night O.O

5. idk lol butt theres search helicopters like 1 night a week and we pickd the wrong night but they found us some how What luck huh? lol

6. DAAAAAANG.... that sounds fun, and scary. Like I would have totally shit my pants if that were me, but then I'd have laughed it up the next day. As for you hotboxing a tent, I think I have plans for the weekend now! Hahahaha.

Happy Toking!

7. Lol, sounds like a story to tell your grandchildren.:hippie:

8. Fuck yeah ima tell my grandchildren haha

9. This would be an awesome introduction to a stoner movie

10. Oh man hotboxing a tent is the best. That sounds like a crazy ass night though bro.