Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Smoking Method

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jewpothead, Jun 20, 2012.

1. What is your best method of smoking to get the best biggest hits and to conserve your weed like for example I have a eight inch glass pipe that i stick in the freezer a little while before i smoke and I like to clean my pipe every time i smoke and that usually gives me some pretty good hits please input on your smoking method that assures you the best results

2. For smoking? Glass on glass bong. Otherwise, edibles and vaping for the win.

3. Well to conserve weed I assume a vaporizer would do that for you.
    I have never used a vape, but apparently they are great.

Then would come a bong. Whether you have just a straight tube or some expensive pipe with diffusers, percs, ash catchers, and all that.

Then probably a steamroller. I love steamrollers. They are so named for a reason.

Then a regular glass pipe(Spoon, sherlock, etc.)

Then wraps/joints. I like joints more than blunts just because that's my preference.

4. Vaporizer is probably the healthiest way because of no smoke etc. Then bongs, pipes, joints/blunts

5. Drill a hole in your shaft (yes im talking about your penis) stuff it with nug, have one of your boys take a hit from the head. You are helping a buddy out by giving him weed and he is helping you by giving you skull.

6. Go get a bong from a headshop. It's the beat

7. The best way I think is a bong. If your looking to conserve weed, go with a pipe, so you can control the hits you take by releasing the carb. You can also do this with a bong by taking the bowl out, but I tend to take nice big rips from a bong, which isn't a great way to conserve weed. :D But if your looking for a healthy smoke, its definitely gonna be a vape. Either way your gonna get fuckin ripped so just have a good time :hello: