Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best smoking method for tricks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StillBlazing123, Jul 15, 2012.

1. What would be the best smoking method (bong,blunt,joint,pipe) to get those big creamy hits where you can easily do smoke tricks?

Thinking bongs are too much, so probally pipes are best?

2. Definitely not a pipe...Roll yourself up a nice blunt and you can do the best tricks

3. blunt or bong.

4. [quote name='"trees69"']blunt or bong.[/quote]you can't really do tricks with a bong cuz the smoke goes straight to your lungs

5. thats funny cuz pipes and blunts are my favorite for smoke tricks

6. Blunts..easy

7. Its called the blow bong shlong. You milk up a bong while a girl is milking your shlong. BBS

8. Ahhh i thought it would be blunt and i'll try a pipe as it's just so much easier, but hahah blow bong shlong i'll try it sometime.. haha

9. if you want thick hits you should smoke a blunt or a joint... burns with the paper = thicker. bongs and bowls dont really do much. smoke is too gray lookin ;)

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VaQHSc7Oas]Smoke Table Hookah Trick - YouTube[/ame]

11. Even though its been said like 10 times...a blunt. When you clear a bong (or any glass piece for that matter) it's hard to draw the smoke into your mouth without letting it enter your lungs. Just my opinion though. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

12. blunts hands down.

13. A joint WITH A FILTER. Beats a blunt no contest in milk hits

14. A metal pipe like I got potna

15. A joint or blunt.
    Have you tried a vape....

16. I use a cheap metal piece for smoke tricks it has no carb but a huge bowl. So I load a fat bowl, cash it, then blow hearts for girls trying to Mac and shit. You blow a circle then snap above it and it makes a heart.

17. Anything as long as it allows you to draw the smoke into your mouth. Smoke tricks are pretty easy, you just draw the smoke into your mouth, (not inhaling). Like when you smoke cigarettes. Do said trick and inhale!

18. Blunt, or a nice bubbler. Hookah works well too.

19. a bluntski for them tricks bro