Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best smoking item for $20

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Foo20, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Gettin' bored with the usual peices and wantin' a cheap smoker it can be a pipe, bong, vape(highly doubt for $20 lol), bowl you name it but I was just wonderin what *your* favorite cheap things are.

2. A medium-sized glass spoon from the smoke shop:)

That or bud:hello:

3. Steam roller

4. 20?? i think a pipe is your only option outside of papers. Id get a glass pipe over a plastic bong any day. Also you can take that shit anywhere. If you can find a bubbler for 20 get that bro

5. I don't own a $20 piece. I did post a nice ROOR steamroller on the forums yesterday. I think it was around $15.

6. #6 aero18, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2011
    I would save just a little over twice that amount for a vaporgenie vaporizer. I think that would be the best low-end investment in vapes. You can get a Vapo-bowl for around $30.

7. A real ROOR for $15

8. You can get a nice palm sized pipe for about 20.
    Might not be exactly how you want it to be, but as long and it smokes good, who gives a fuck :smoke:

9. I own 1 piece, a small pipe I got for 20, and I'm happy with it and don't see myself getting another anytime soon. Only thing with cheap pipes is to make sure it isn't too short you don't wanna be eating lots of ash.

Do you own a grinder, you can probably buy a decant one for around 20.

10. It was confirmed real. And it fits in the palm of your hand. It is basically just a tube with a place to put weed.

11. You say you posted a picture yesterday. Will you put a link to it?

12. My favourite cheapie is good ol Pinchy joe =D $5 bucks for the hitter. $5 for some food. and $10 for the dime.

13. my 15$ crush pipe

14. i would just go to your local head shop and look around check everything out thats what i do normally when i get bored or wanna add to the collection

15. Get like a small spoon piece at your local headshop

16. get a chillum you can easily get a nice one for $20

17. Yeah or a nice spoon would also work nicely.

18. It's a little more than your price range allows but it's the next piece I actually want to buy for myself.

Gravity Vortex

19. Get a bunch of papers/blunts.