Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best smoking device?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lakai420, Jan 12, 2009.

1. hello GC i was wandering what is the most portable piece to get , i need something easliy concealble and something easy to hide! it also needs to be not to harsh on thr lungs ( a chilled smoke) and suggestions?
    sorry if this topic has already been used im new here.

2. I dont think your gonna get really chilled smoke from a conceable piece. I would recomend the protopipe or the solopipe.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. #3 lakai420, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    do u know any place in south africa that sells them?
    also thanks for the answer!

4. It's not that large but it works pretty swell. The mushroom keychain pipe.

[​IMG]

I have it in purple. want it in green.

5. You could order it from GC shop.

Also, another small relatively easy piece to hide is a spoon.

You could also get a small 8 inch bong or something like that, they're easily hide-able in a sock.

6. dude where im from i can get a smal bong for 20 dollars , i just need a good place to hide it

7. i would reccomend the protopipe, as the guy near the top did. i have one, and its great. portable, and everything is there. i personally dont like the idea of the solopipe, but maybe its awesome. either that or a dugout, look them up if you dont know what they are. most people would not even realize they are a pipe

8. Why not just roll joints man?

9. It might be too harsh for them.^