Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best smoking device for getting messed up w/ friends?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kubasow, Jun 4, 2012.

1. What is the best method to get stoned and clambaked as all hell w/ my buds?

I wanted a gas mask bong, but is that too inconvenient to smoke w/ friends? cause its a pain to "pass around"?

I want to get a really nice bong for the summer, but we get so fucked up at times and i know we would wreck the shit out of that thing - how do you all buy really nice bongs, get fucked up with friends, and not wreck the shit out of it?

Bowls are awesome and i cant stand vapes, but i feel like a bong is the final step to getting super fucked up with friends on weekends?

2. ive got a nice 45cm blaze bong, nothing fancy, just a diffused stem and an ice catcher. Its amazing, although ive broke the bowl only when smoking by myself. My friend has a 50cm blaze 8 arm perc the works blah blah, and it hasnt broken at all. If you still get that uncontrolable high then i can see the risk in breaking it. If your scared make a bottle bong so if it drops its not an issue or by an acrylic. My answer, BONG!

3. I can honestly tell you that out of all the things to smoke out of if you only take in to account how high it gets you the Gravity Bong deffinitlly get you the highest in my opinion

4. My and my friends usually use a small bubbler but the bowl cracked so right now we are using the classic glass spoon and its working fine. :bongin:

5. Blunts- preferably dutches, white owls, or games

6. on 4/20 I smoke a fatty blunt haven't been that high in a while. Also try g/Bong or regular bongs. Smoke til ya choke

7. acrylic bong, they get you ripped and won't break easily. not as nice as glass, but they get the job done

8. Oh and I forgot gas mask, My man I blacked out from one of those and got lost riding my bike home!

9. I love my little bat for blazin up, load everyone some personals, you lose track of how much your actually smoking and underestimate it, gets ya fuuuucked

10. Gaz masks aren't very convenient to pass around, but damn you have to try one of those atleast once.

My friend owns one, and trust me this shit gets you sooooooo high!

But bongs are the way to go for regular toking sessions with a bunch of friends.

11. Buy a nice bong, don't fuck around near the bong.

12. Gravity bong. It's free and you don't have to pass it around, just have one person be the lighter. And as each one is pulled one person steps up for his smoke.

13. 3 gravity bongs in an hour and u won't be able to continue

14. Joints or blunts or bongs!!

15. gravity bong. cheap and effective.

16. Get some really nice weed, like the name brand strains if you can find them in your area, then smoke a regular full size glass bong. One big hit and youll be fucked up for hours.

My friend, his sister, and I packed a bong with some really nice Hindu Kush (I think thats what it was called) and filled the top with ice cubes. His sister lit it for me so I could take the biggest hit possible and I was coughing for like 5 minutes after. For the rest of the night I was laughing like crazy at everything and couldnt sit still. I dont even think I could word a coherent sentence without cracking up, it was one of my best highs.

17. gravity bong with a 2l bottle a huge bowl...

18. My new bong (previously my friends) has been used among a bunch of people a ton of times and it never broke. It's super thick. My friends new bong is an 18" straight shot roor and its never broken. Just be careful with bongs and you wont break them.

Between a lot of people, you could either pack fat rimmers and pass a bong around or use a g bong.