Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best smell proof storage for my buds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lindsey2311, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HI FELLOW STONERS, 

I'm looking for the most smell proof container for my weed, suggestions please!

2. A mason jar is the best thing to use it keeps buds fresh and keeps the smell away (until you open it but only lasts a few minutes and is minor).

Live long and smoke ganja

3. Yep, mason jar.

4. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Mason ja.... Oh. Yea. What they said.

6. "Regurgitated answer here". But I can still smell it if I'm looking for a stash. (This is an exercise to see if the homie's girl will find it)
    Not one of us have found it by smell at extremely close ranges after he started slipping a pack if 5 gum in/on the lid of the jar. I can't remember the exact flavor, but it was the black pack with the purple gum (smells like berries).

7. Wow, an overpriced totally non-stealth storage solution that's a plastic bag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.