Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best size paper for rolling .5's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 809king, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Just wondering. I'm thinking maybe the less paper the less it'll taste like paper, ya dig?

2. idk, rip a 1.5 paper in half?

3. Inside out joint > less paper

4. I just use whatever. When it comes to smoking a j im not smoking it for flavor. I have my vape for that.

5. Normal sized papes, tear the botton 1/3 off for less paper. You could also tear the top 1/3 off and roll with no glue. That would probs be the best method.

6. RAW Papers

7. This.

Use a regular sized raw organic paper, one of the best, if you wanna Tastee the trees

8. 1 1/4 zig zag

9. king sized, throw in some tobacco

10. 1 1/4 joker papers are usually what I use because that's what my nearest gas station sells.

Go with any brand you've heard a bunch of times and you're straight, just make sure they're 1 1/4's for .5 gram joints