Best site to use?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by BuRn Burn FiRe, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Whats up guys.. I've been researching a little bit and im trying to find a good site for ordering seeds..

Are there any sites where like you can mix the seeds say 5-5-5-5 for a deal?

Whats the most reliable?

I wud appreciate if u guyz could help me

thankZ!!! keep BURNIN IT DOWWWWWWWWWN :smoking:

2. But do you live in the US though??

3. this one is a liar and is most likely just a promoter.

4. yea i live in US

5. Amesterdam seeds,work great and only took a week on the head to get them.Bout to be on that carmilicious ,,oohhh wwweeeee:smoke:

6. i've used both marijuana-seeds.nl and nirvana-shop.com or so. I ordered top 44 from marijuana-seeds.nl a few weeks ago, and i live in the US. The delivery time wasn't great, but i still received some nice seeds in several days....

7. Ordered mine from www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com on Nov. 18th and still have not gotten them. About to give up.:(

Ordered some last week from Attitude after reading all the good reviews. Hopefully they will be here soon.

8. I just got my order in from http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ AKA the Attitude Seed Bank. The more you order, the more free seeds they give you so if you can combine your order with someone I would. We just ordered from them on Nov. 28th and got the package yesterday so I little over a week. As for shipping, I think they kind of hint to use the GUARANTEED SUPER STEALTH shipping method since it's in all caps... They ship the seeds inside a t-shirt and smelly proof bag. They sent us a cool Bob Marley t-shirt... I'll be using them again in the future...