Best site for seeds in Canada

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dankbudz420, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Hello fellow growers, just wondering what site/s you use when ordering your seeds. I've tried ILGM but it's not allowing me to change from USA to Canada .

2. If you have local seed banks/sellers I'd look there. Fully legal in canada, you must have places to get seeds everywhere.

3. Limited to genetics/strains. Aswell as the bonus items you get from these sites. All local unfortunately can only sell OCS seeds. Any other "local" place you're still paying 10+ a seed with no "extras" . Not like the states over here completely different.

That "gray" area just before it was legal was probably the best time here, lots of people from all over flocking in herds. Was awesome, then truDOPe came and screwed all the small guys and gave the industry to rich guys some of who lobbied for Mary and Jane to be illegal . Totally pathetic, but now we're off topic.

Thanks Stu !

4. I always used MJSeedsCanada.com. They don't give much freebies anymore but have top quality seeds and pretty large selection. A bit expensive though but they always germinate and always deliver. They're associated with Rocket seeds, Crop King seeds, Sonoma seeds, Beaver seeds, Sun West genetics seeds, Mary Jane's Garden seeds etc... I grew their Early Girl feminized outdoors, then indoors did Blue Cheese auto, Auto Berry, Super Dog auto, Gorilla Glue #4 auto and just finishing up LSD auto. I still have some Pineapple Express auto from them that I'll probably grow next. The only other place I ever ordered from like 5 - 6 years ago was GYO seeds from Europe and it took a long time to get them. I still have some of the 10 packs I ordered from there untouched but many seeds I did try to germinate were duds. The only luck I had with seeds from them was Heavyweight seeds Fruit Punch auto grown indoors and it was a big plant. Then also Female seeds Skunk Special feminized outdoors