Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best shows to watch high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fastpatton, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Hey so i love watching movies or shows while high. its fucking awesome. i get super into things while im high. Anyway about a year ago i domed a blunt and watched captain america civil war and it was amazing. so thats what i recommend you watch while high. even if you've seen it, watch it again. Anyway keep the recommendations going. The movie doesn't have to be funny or about weed. It can be any movie that pulls you in while your high.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trailer park boys is always good when you're high, any stand up comedy ect.. if you have Netflix get high as fuck then add stuff to your list to watch.. that way you'll have stuff to watch when high without having to look again :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 36979718-FA38-4FF2-A074-0EF82ECDB39E.jpeg 54632599-BB03-4748-A025-BC8F47ABB95F.jpeg History of the World

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pineapple express, fear and loathing in las vegas and south park lol