best shops in Venice beach?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SanDiego420, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Im in classand right after I'm heading up to Venice beach anybody know the better shops to find roor toro and sg tubes any help?

2. dude i forgot the shop name but you'll notice them fast, you'll see banners outside saying the fix roors and toros and stuff like that, there are 2 of those and they are basicly right next to each other

3. walk way down the beach past lala land and all the other stores and there is this one store that's 2 stories and sells clothes also. I got a 2 foot 7mm delta 9 with an ashcatcher diffuser and bag for $110 out the door

4. the one right by the skateboard park =D

5. Damn i spent a good 2 hours up there and i couldn't find that two story shop id seen it before but i couldn't find it this time i kno its there we just didn't walk far enough now im kicking my self for not checking it out. Do they carry toro's or SG there?

6. I think the name of the 2 story one you're talking about is called smokin' heavin....correct me if I'm wrong plz :)

7. yeah smokin heaven. that place is dope. was just there and they had some nice badass unique pieces. also had a pretty good gurantee

8. I think it's called Art of Venice...I chatted with the hot chick that works there and fell in love with her so I figured I'd buy some stuff :p

9. Why would anyone bump this? This was posted like 4 months ago. Silly stoners :D

10. I'm curious about this now too. I live right next to venice. I know Lala carries roor and next store is art of venice. I haven't seen any place in venice that sells toro, would like to know if so. I'll have to check that Smokin Heaven spot.

11. i was just at venice beach.
    i do not remember the name of the shops.
    just go into all or most of them.
    you can see what's up with in the first few minutes of looking around and talking to the shop owner or employees

12. all the way at the very end of the boardwalk
    its like a little narrow shop, sells clothes too.i think its called clear/light blue or something

13. I'm not sure if it's the two-story place you guys were talking about earlier, but I found a shop on the Venice boardwalk that carried some amazing pieces (especially bongs). I can't comment on the prices, unfortunately. I want to say this place is right next to Rose St., by a sunglasses shop. Just get there before the sun sets.

14. LALA land is where I got my pieces from. They have a ton of selection. Talk with the owner to get the best deal not the staff.