Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best shit i've ever had

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hotboxbrent, Jun 17, 2007.

1. today I got a hookup of one big fat 1.7g nug for 40$ :/ but it is fucking amazing weed, the best I've ever had. it is super dense, crystals all over it, smells like fucking weed with a sour smell damn good, highest ive ever been dude says it was the next step up from white rhino whatever that is. ill post some pics tomorrrrrrow

also i need to know how much I should pay per oz of fucking dank hydroponic weed the best ive ever seen. dude wants 300/oz 500/2oz

2. If it is as dank as you say then 300 sounds about right, but see if you can haggle a little bit with him, maybe 280?

3. Damn, 1.7g for 40$ is a RIPOFF.
    Half Eigth for 40 ? And O's for 300 ?
    In my book it's 25-30 for a Half-Eigth if it's 300$ O shit..

4. Damn, your prices must suck. I never pay more than $200 an oz. 10 a gram, 30 an eigth, 60 a quater, 90 a half oz, 150-180 oz.

5. canada......

6. EXACTLY.

7. 2 door ur sig looks pretty cool except he has the end of thaat pipe so far in his mouth it looks like he's suckina dick, no offense or anything. :wave:

8. You should try WeederMom, thats wher i get my weed. doesnt ship to the US though

9. whats Weedermom?

10. You may not want to discuss "WeederMom". Sounds like trafficking to me, and that will get you banned.

11. From my guy I pay 25 an 8th....40 a quad....60-65 a half oz....100-115 for an OZ and I'm right here in Indiana. Hail all of the buds here.

12. Get your own thread.

13. I'll PM you a link, its wher I get all my weed

14. WeederMom rocks, thats wher I get my shit too. I thought i was the only one who knew bout dat, lol.

15. what the fuck r u on about?

16. someone should PM me with this weedermom link as well please...

17. I wanna see some of these pics :) im planning on growning some of the white strains in a couple years

18. I agree. If you got the money, haggle that punk! Weed dealers need only 2 things. Weed, or more money. And you have to at least realize that dealers make LOTS of money on good dank cause they buy irrational amounts, or maybe that just my dealer... lol. Happy smoking!

Blindoutfit

19. that ends up being like 90$ 8ths... 1.7 is hardly a teenth it sounds dank but DAMN that does seem high priced

20. someone doesnt smoke weed