Best shaving razor?

Discussion in 'General' started by mrragerrrrr, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Just what the title says, what's the best shaving razor for facial hair?

I'm sick of using shitty disposable razors and I figured there's no better place to ask.

Just looking for a decent priced one that won't pull hairs lol

^^

2. gilette glide ma niqqa

3. [quote name='"Young Dro User"']gilette glide ma niqqa[/quote]

Haha ya man heard good shit about those might just have to get one u know how much they are

4. yee theyre about $15 they come with 2 blades too pretty nice.
    good shave everytime and theyve lasted me awhile

5. Could just drop some cash on an electric shaver. Easy, smooth, and last a long ass time.

Dont waste your time with the cheap ones though. Your gonna have to drop a few hundred for a good one.

6. [quote name='"Young Dro User"']yee theyre about $15 they come with 2 blades too pretty nice.
    good shave everytime and theyve lasted me awhile[/quote]

Good shit thanks a ton man I'll rep u when I get on my comp

7. [quote name='"Rollin Cr00k3d"']Could just drop some cash on an electric shaver. Easy, smooth, and last a long ass time.

Dont waste your time with the cheap ones though. Your gonna have to drop a few hundred for a good one.[/quote]

Yeah that's not a bad idea at all. Kind of a stupid question but with the electric do you still use shaving cream? lol

And thanks for the idea

8. yea the mach razors with four blades and an extra blade on opposite side for super smooth shave.

tip for fine texture facial hair? you know how hard it is to shave that shit when it's fully grown out?

i just cut it with scissors as short as i can first, then shave it with a razor. this can also be done with an electric razor if you want.

but manual razors with many blades can always get closer imo than electric razor

9. no, dont use shaving cream for electric water, your supposed to do it dry if i remember correctly, been a while since i used one tho

10. [quote name='"Exodus2011"']yea the mach razors with four blades and an extra blade on opposite side for super smooth shave.

tip for fine texture facial hair? you know how hard it is to shave that shit when it's fully grown out?

i just cut it with scissors as short as i can first, then shave it with a razor. this can also be done with an electric razor if you want.

but manual razors with many blades can always get closer imo than electric razor[/quote]

That's exactly the problem I'm having right now man the hairs are too long I got a nice beard going and every razor I've tried hurts so bad hahah. Thanks so much for your input very helpful and okay if I grab an electric razor I'll try it dry thanks again

11. Use a trimmer ahaha, fuck razors. Shit's too intense, cuts the hair right down, get ingrown ones, razor burn, pulls hairs, all kinds of crazy shit.

Been trimmin' since '76

12. Actually, with the newer ones you can, but it kinda defeats the purpose of using an electric haha.

13. The gilette wuth vibrating blades is the best, shave everytime. Definately beats electric razors, those always tug at the hairs.

14. nothins better than a good old fashioned straight razor if you know how to use it.

15. Just get a really sharp knife save some money man

16. I use the mach 3 or whatever the hell its called, works pretty damn good

17. [quote name='"08 BANSHEE"']Use a trimmer ahaha, fuck razors. Shit's too intense, cuts the hair right down, get ingrown ones, razor burn, pulls hairs, all kinds of crazy shit.

Been trimmin' since '76[/quote]

What trimmer do you have. And does it do nice clean cut lines

18. #18 TCUB, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
    Fuck shaving,get a trimmer.I haven't shaved in ages.

I've got a Phillips Norelco.

19. I currently have a Forfex one, it goes pretty fine. If you wanted to make a design you could, I just trim everything right off and its pretty close to the skin man.

Get one for shaving if you do, or a really fine one, small. Cordless would be bonus too, mine is. Sits in a little cradle thing.

20. alll u gotta do is get an all purpose shaver and trim it, then use a nice gillette or soemthing to smooth it down. with some nice shaving cream:D