best setup for 5x6 room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by fallscreek, Apr 21, 2011.

1. hello everyone.
    heres is my predicament. I have a room that is 5x6 and 8 feet tall. I have a 1000 watt hps for flowering. I also need to incorporate a veg box in this small space. is this possible? I have 10, 48" t8 lights I would like to use for the veg portion of this room.
    I would like to do a sog setup if this is possible.
    All suggestions are welcome on how to maximize this space.

2. Use a 5x5 for flower, and then a 1x5 for veg if you can manage to separate it. You won't be able to get all 10 T8's in there, but that won't be necessary.

Keep a few bonsai mothers to fill up a 1x2' area and you'll have a 1x3' section to clone and veg for about a week.

Look into running a perpetual harvest. That's 100 plants in flower if you're running a SOG in 6" square pots. If you get a 10 week strain, just put 10 plants in flower every week. You'll end up pulling 10 out the same time you put 10 in, and harvest 10 plants every week. It'll cut back on the amount of space you need to veg.

3. Thanks for the reply HighOnTheHill!!
    thats exactly what I was looking for. these are the strains that i will be growing, any idea which one will make the best sog candidates?
    yumbolt47
    barney lsd fem
    pinerapple express
    nirv white rhino
    thseeds burmese kush
    thanks a million!