best seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BecauseIGotHigh, Nov 4, 2008.

1. #1 BecauseIGotHigh, Nov 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2008
    Does anyone know any trust worthy suppliers of seed online that can ship to Australia? I have finished setting up the grow room but at little skeptic of buying online, my last adventure in growing I got the seeds from a friend.

Room Specs :

14ft Long
    10Ft Width
    8FT High
    Grow Area Divided Into Two 5ft(l) by 5ft(w) sections

Lighting For Room 1:
    18 Hours Daily
    3 x cool white fluros
    3x warm white fluros

Lighting For Room 2:
    12 Hours Daily
    1x 600wat heating
    1x 400watt hp sodium
    1x 430watt hp sodim blue spectrum

Water system is a drip system can water upto 12 plants automatically 3 times a day

also this is the first time I have grown at this level so if you any suggestions I am all ears, I was thinking ak-47 and white widow were worth a try what do you guys think ?

2. I will give them ago cheers, you got any ideas on making a room sound proof so ya cant hear the damn airconn and air extraction.

3. Godsherb, edit your post man. No good to talk about that...

4. I use rubber bushings to hang everything and that dampens the vibration a little. You can get a muffler for your exhaust too. Also, a good sound dampener is to use smooth flexpipe and not the cheap coil flexpipe(the dryer kind). The smooth flexpipe also helps airflow because it doesn't have the ridges inside the pipe like the dryer vent type.