Best seeds??!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by THCZombie760, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Where can I get the best selection and quality seeds for my money??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. a lot of people like dinafem seeds

3. If you want the best seeds made, look up snow high seeds, bro. Worth every penny, amazing genetics. Bodhi, seeds of compassion, ice river genetics are a couple more. If you want inexpensive, good quality, try nirvana, pretty rock solid stuff. For top notch I recommend snow high above everybody, his genetics are incredible.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fwiw, I've grown dinafem but I won't spend money on them, I'd save and go snow high or bodhi, ice river.

5. Thanks man!!!! There are way too many to choose from!!!! Appreciate the information!!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Peak Seeds/Canada BC top-notch service great prices on Quality genetics

Be well...

• Like Like x 1
  7. BOG seeds out of the US is another good source of good genetics

Be well...

• Like Like x 1
  8. I would buy US only.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

9. Or Canada

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

10. Peak Seeds BC Canada will
    treat you excellent they're always quality genetics.

11. BOG seeds has also done me right every time I've dealt with them

• Like Like x 1
  12. I almost forgot, you might check out beanbid, firestax too. I know the owners of both, firestax is colorado, beanbid is cali. Firestax carries snowhigh, bodhi's - snowhigh seeds has some totally amazing, old school genetics, rare stuff, awesome. Bog has great genetics, too. Best of luck to ya!!

13. BC Bud depot has good seeds, I personally have bought their feminized B.C. Sweet Dreams from them and I was very satisfied :) a lot of sites say they have a strain but you order it and it's not the strain at all but the bud depot is pretty good on giving you the strain you actually pay for and are expecting to grow