Best Seeds for Easy Grow/Yield/High

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dupe, Sep 24, 2009.

1. I am going to start to grow for the first time. I was thinking about autoflowers but the yield/potency do not outweigh the few weeks difference (unless someone can say otherwise) I just have no idea what strain to get, I obviously want the max yeild, I understand conditions change this but also want something that is high quailty that will be hard to mess up. any suggestions would be great, I am going to order from additude. Thanks! :ey:

2. northern lights is a good 1, good yeilder, good smoke & easy to grow

3. Thanks, any other you can recomend so that I can have atleast 2 diff kinds that I can grow at the same time? Also what is the yield on a non autoflower, I saw under ideal it's about an oz for an autoflower, but so random for anything else, are we talking 2 oz, 8 oz, 16 oz?

4. well no one could tell u a yeild only a total random guess as there are just to many varibles to how u grow it (its still almost impossible to estimate a yeild when knowing all ur grow details), plus problems u may run into, in general autoflowers yeild alot less than a normal strains(& tend to be less potent) but u can still get good personal from them

another good easy normal strain is 'big bud' (think thats the name lol)

5. I would agree that NL would be a good one. Might try something like Hashberry or Speed Queen from Mandala. Their stuff was very hardy in my experience.

6. Ak-48...
    Grow Difficulty: Easy
    Yield: Potential to yield an 'above average' amount
    High: Potential to be POTENT.