Best Seeds For A Quick Harvest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SinsemillaPassion, Feb 14, 2019.

1. I want to do my second grow soon and I want to see what options you stoners recommend in regards to good seeds with a high germination rate. I'd like to go with an auto fem that grows quickly.

I recently done a think different grow from dutch passion. It took me over 5 months. Was crazy. See my last posts for more info on that if you're interested.

So what do you recommend seed wise for me?

I'll be growing organic again.. I'm hoping to get it done within 3.3.5 months this time around. Think different took a long time and only bagged me just short of 2oz from 3 plants.

2. Not sure if thats really a thing breeders can create man

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Ur gonna really just look at seed banks n see what suits ur needs really

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. #4 toolman30, Feb 14, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    Idk about your time frame but buy direct from Mephisto if you are looking for autos.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Sour Bubble (BOG) is fast. Space Monkey (BODHI) can be very fast.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. That's good to see.....started out first time order from them yesterday on autos.......Mephisto that is

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. If a think different autoflower took 5 months then it had to have been your fault by stunting it.. autoflowers will grow in their genetically predetermined timeframes given by the breeder if grown in perfect conditions.. if you stunt them, try to grow them in bad conditions that can put them into a sort of stasis and make it take longer

You can easily get a autoflower harvest in less than 3 months if grown properly. Think different is pretty legendary as a auto strain so I highly doubt it was the strain that made it take so long

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mephisto sour crack is a 55-65 day auto. They have other very fast autos aswell

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Dinafem quick critical + 2.0
    Seed to harvest 42-49 days photoperiod upto 600 g/m2 I'm struggling to believe them numbers myself so give it a go :D

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. #10 DrewtOkes, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    this forum never ceases to amazes me with the lack of responses helpful to op

5 months for a think different is nuts, you underwatered it. more than likely during the root stage - hence the bad yield really slow grow time, next run - water them everyday until the second week then every other day.

the genetics you want are from fast buds - 9-10 weeks from Seed to harvest - they are the best for a reason - mephisto has better tasting buds - lacks yield massivly when compared to fast buds.

Talking - fast buds - Gorilla glue - tangi'atic and zkittles -(theres More) and it's a QP+ Per plant depending on how your light is and training.

people on grow diaries including myself have gotten more than a QP+

edit: people have clicked Disagree with no facts or replies? Sure boys, here's some proof to 'disagree' with. lol

Gorilla glue fast buds
    FastBuds Gorilla Glue Auto 2 grow journal by Guerrilla - GrowDiaries - Guy got a half pound in 10 weeks

Tangi'matic fast buds
    FastBuds Tangie'matic 2 grow journal by Hawkbo - GrowDiaries - 13Z for 2 plants - roughly 7~ zips each also 10 week harvest seed to bud

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. dna genetics have strain named 60 day wonder and 65 days lemon something i think