Best seeds for a beginner indoor grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TaylorOCD, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Hello I am looking to start out with 4 or so plants soon and begin my very first grow. I was wondering if any of you had ideas on the easiest and best strains for beginners and for indoor grow? I am looking for a decent yield, high quality, but also won't die on me for easy beginner mistakes I might make. Hopefully not many! LOL. Peace and love.

2. i would recommend getting some bag seeds and growing them first to get your legs under you before you order seeds and spend money to possibly ruin it...hell grow anything, tomatoes just to get an idea of what you gotta look for and do

3. Corcket family farna, cali connection, Humboldt seed company (not the fake organization one in spain) and barenys farms are some great US seed banks woth strong genetics. Will be on the pricey side though but no customs.

4. Start with a dutch passion strain no autos and not landraces. Femenized no one wants to grow a beautiful plant they gonna kill.

• Agree Agree x 2