best seedbank that ships to US?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Hydro201, Oct 2, 2009.

1. I have had success with Nirvanashop, discreet shipping, ALL seeds have sprouted successfully and been healthy.

2. Your in highschool and you live at home...

wait till you are out of your parent's house to grow.

3. Ive had good luck with everyone does it

4. #24 1badbruce, May 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012

Morning, moe.ron,
    I still made so many mistakes I wound up having to chop early & the product was noticeably less than.Now on my fourth grow my mistakes are getting fewer & the weeds getting better, noticeably so. I sleep better too.
    As for the best seed bank I don't have enough experience to make that call but I've successfully ordered from Attitude twice & Sannies Shop once. I really like Sannies as his response to my questions are answered promptly & the customer service is very good. Iniatlly I was apprehensive about doing business with an unknown quantity, at least for me, but my fears were quickly set aside.
    Cheers:D,
    bruce

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Marijuana-seeds.nl is a good site

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey skunk.....I bet he has figured it out in the last 3 years......

7. Kinda like the person responding to a four year old thread.. And taking the responses of two members and making a judgement about everyone else based on said two out of THOUSANDS members? Kinda like that?

• Like Like x 2
  8. I use attitude, with great results

9. Do they have their credit card payment option up and running yet?

10. Use cash, you get a discount and it is not traceable.

11. Bruh you must be a slow learner lmfao Ive never bought seeds online but I've grown bag seed an got really good results... it's a fuckin weed it's not hard to grow an hard to kill them obviously you have a hard time growing lol

12. Cool attempt at advertising. Reported.

13. Irishseedbank.com ships to the US has a very large selection. They used tracked delivery to the US. And also with it been a low risk country you'll find many of the favs. Green House Seeds, RQS, Sweet seeds lots & lots.

14. The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store - Buy Cannabis Seeds

We accept cards for:

USA
    UK
    Canada
    EU

Guaranteed delivery too!

Should be plenty of Vault customers on here that can give their opinion about us :)

15. I have fair prices and shit within the US... Also take a ton of care with selection and coming out with unique flavors www.sugarship.co

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Grasscity Forum mobile app