Best seed banks that ship to Virginia, USA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Deleted member 1136018, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Nice, I love it

2. Seedsman looks great, great selection. Good to hear they follow through, they were my first choice.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have been buying from overseas for many years, using a few different sites. It got difficult when they clamped down on CCs and I had to resort to Bitcoin. You always had to wonder if you could get through customs! I just did my first in-country purchase from North Atlantic Seed Co. I am very pleased. They support CCs, Venmo, and other payment methods. , give some freebees, provide tracking (USPS 1st class pkg) and (very important) send the seeds in the breeder's package. I placed my order on the afternoon of Apr 21 and the postman delivered it to my mailbox today (4/23)!

• Like Like x 1
  4. The fridge works fine, been doing it for years. Just be careful of moisture, I don't ziplock them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Are you in the RVA area? Have you ordered from someone yet?

Ask your friends you may be surprised at who might have seeds on hand already. ;)

I vote seedsman.

Any particular strain and breeder you are looking for?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yea I'm near Richmond, trynna get a medical card so I can get my insurance to cover costs, I wonder if you can grow more plants if you have an affirmative defense card?

7. Msnl or dankseeds. Crypto

8. I doubt anyone will be coming by to count them. I'm a Seedsman fan. Both as a bank and a breeder. Lots of people I know in RVA have recently ordered from there under my advice. Here is what I got on the 420 sale. Screenshot_20210421-161504_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Sweet!! I ordered 15 seeds and got 19 freebies from the 420 deal and other freebies. Just got tracking #, should be here about 3 weeks after order or quicker. Have been a Seedsman fan for 3 orders now. I also got some Black Sugar, but looking forward to Hulkberry and Cookies Gelato from RQS. The Tangie freebie sounds pretty good too.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I’ve done well with seedsforme .com and they are US. I’m about to get some White Widow there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. The only thing with ILGM is they don't mention the seed bank, and they're pretty expensive, I don't why they wouldn't mention the seed bank/breeder..?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I’ve looked but I don’t remember what the deal was. I think it was cash or coin?

13. I strongly suspect ILGM (and other cannabis companies) makes up rating websites that give them good ratings.
    The unbiased reviews from here give them 4.4 out of 5 stars.
    Trustpilot

14. Do you know if there's a way to find out if it's from a major seed bank, they explain everything about the strain so I'm impressed but why don't they mention the breeder, even if it's ILGM?

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Somebody asked that above, I didn’t even notice I don’t guess, but I was looking for a brand (fastbuds white widow) so maybe I didn’t see that and moved on.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Contact ILGM and ask....they should provide an answer to your satisfaction. But I'll tell you, they do not breed those seeds....those seeds are rebranded as ILGM....this is almost always the case with buying seeds with the bank's label.

IMO, ILGM is like a growweedeasy.com but with seeds - like a one-stop-shop for convenience. But I've seen plants grown from their genetics, and even smoked some. Not impressed at all. You'd get much better genetics elsewhere.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. It's got good content, maybe not the best place to get seeds from tho

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Agreed. They remind me of "Canuk Seeds". Rip off other peoples genetics (and poorly I might add), pull random pictures (from instagram/other seed banks) to sell their shit, and are just shady in general with how they do business.