Best School Day you will ever have

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stupidstoner, May 20, 2009.

1. well me and my friend aves were like "lets go the whole day at school blazed on 420!" so we score some sick bud and i spend the night at her house and we wake and bake i grabbed the "salad" we made last night which consisted of northern lights, purple haze, some dank and OG13 and our pipe which we call tiki. so we show up at school blazed outta our minds and we split up cause we have different classes so i go to athletics and we just sit there and get bitched out by our coaches about something that i found amazingly funny so i ended up doing push ups and laughing the whole time. than its on to theatre where me and aves met up again and we laughed at everything the teacher said about shakesphere and we got sent to the office where the officer and i talked about disrupting class which i just couldnt stop laughing about. so than we went to english but right before that we :smoking: and got really really high and went to english. we wrote stories about pixes who danced through the woods without clothing and we both got a's for creativity lol... than history rolls around and i thought we were about to reenact all this crap and i asked which famous person from history i would be which got me an odd look from everyone and i just smiled thinking well its a good question. than off to lunch where i spent so much money on food lol i think like 20 bucks of cheap ass food haha than we went to spainish and spoke the worst spainish ever but we had a sub so was all good. than math good ol fuckin math where numbers are plentiful and annoying and which i got an a on decorating my project so well(all the colors looked so damn pretty:rolleyes:) than science where we watched The Universe hosted by steven hawkin where me and aves slipped off and smoked some more... I had a great day that day and anyone who disagress is jealous or just straighter than an arrow

2. ur lack of detail makes me question wether this actually happened. for example you dont go into any specific part of history. btw how the fuck do u manage to smoke in between classes.. i dont buy it

3. history was the great depression and smoking between classes is easy when your in portables most of the time

4. #4 Stoopid Toker, May 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2009
    you dont buy it? lol dude... you think he made up some (no offense) shitty story about a good school day? nothing crazy or bizarre happened... he didnt say fucked his teacher or killed a llama or something.

edit:
    Maybe a lack of detail is just for anoniminity.

another edit:
    ha im so high... but anyways.. is ^that^^^^ even a word? doesnt matter... you get the point

5. Sounds like a good day.

I love sitting through class blazed.

6. and "than" what happened?

7. #7 Motoxridah, May 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2009
    Summer's here, the kiddies are coming

[​IMG]

8. wanna know whats sweet? bong hits in the morning before class then open campus lunch so a nice blunt or 2 for lunch. man i love days like that

9. Lol you should've have a legal day of weed instead of sneaking around in school.

4/20 in Denver this year was the one day in the year when weed was legal if you smoke it on the capitals steps only. Thousands showed up and people got baked until 6 PM.

Good day =]