Best School Day Ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kigy, Mar 23, 2006.

1. k so I'm a senior in high school. They throw a big thing where the cook this ownage breakfast for all the seniors called Senior Brunch. We show up at like 9am and leave at 11:30AM. After that everyone just goes and does whatever. So my friend calls me up at 8AM and says he's at the place but doors don't open til later. So I tell him to come over and I have a bong load of some purps. Then we drive to the place. I eat a shitload then after it's over me and my other friend meet my best friend and this girl at the mall. From there we drive out to this guys house and he rolls 2 blunts of some white widow. My best friend doesn't smoke so it was just the 6 of us smoking. He smokes us out then me and my friend go to In n Out and get a cheeseburger and chocolate milkshake. Then we go to that citys mall cuz I was hungry as hell and we get these garlic bread sticks for $.59 at Sbarro.

goddamn, today was so much fun.

2. Nice, we have our senior breakfast in a few weeks, cant wait.

3. Dam i wish i was back in h.s.

Sounds like my good old days, hope you had a ton of fun.

4. yay!! I remember those senior year get together thingies. We had a senior year picnic and after that we were all suppose to go back to class but no one did. I am glad you had such a good time! Enjoy your senior year, believe it or not sometimes you'll miss high school... and ive only been out for a few years!

even though i wouldnt go back. high school sucked. :D

5. Oh mannn...sbarro, I use to go there everyday when I used to live in chicago but now I'm in seattle and they don't have em here