Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Sativa Strain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Corn Man, Feb 3, 2012.

1. My girl's got very high stress and terrible anxiety, and likes to smoke, but usually all I can get is Indica which usually makes her anxiety worse, just wondering which strain is the best to make her happy, like I am talking about grinning ear to ear for the next year. This is obviously on an IMO basis =P

2. Trainwreck

3. if you can get your hands on some good hash, that'd do the trick. no soap bar though. you can test it, rip a little piece off, torch it till it starts smoking. the bit of ash should be very fine, and white. the finer, and whiter it is, the higher quality it is. if the ash is black, and leaves a small bit of thing behind, then reject it.

4. jack herer

5. Durban Poison is pure Sativa and one of my favorites.

I am surprised that an Indica would make your GF anxious but a Sativa would not. I would guess the other way around.

Another idea, try some edibles. They seem to give me a more relaxed high.

Good luck!

6. Get some Jack Herer, also Jilly Bean. Hell try to get anything with Cinderella 99 genetics in it, very therapeutic strain.

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/pick-and-mix-tga-subcool-jilly-bean/prod_2280.html

Sex : Regular
    Type : Mostly sativa
    Flowering : Photoperiod
    Genetics : UKN Orange Skunk X Romulan X Cindy99
    Flowering Time : Medium
    Outdoor Harvest : Sept / Oct
    Height : Short, Medium
    THC Level : High
    Characteristics : Extremely up beat and happy buzz great for depression and bad days

Definitely one of the best anxiety relief strains I've encountered to date.