Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Sativa strain

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rapaport, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Durban Poison
    Sour Diesel
    Kali Mist

2. Sativas are the best, Blueberry has definetly given me some of the most uplifting relaxed highs, along with White Widow.

3. granddaddy purple haze :bongin:

4. 3 words: Super Silver Haze. I buy at least 1.75 every time I go to the dispensiary. I followed someone else's advise when I went for it the first time, and I loved it. It's more of a heavy sativa in my opinion but it's definitely a strain worth buying every week.

5. I can buy some stuff that is called Jamaican Taliban. I get it through through a friend who's friends with a grower outside of the city.

Years ago when I first started smoking a friend and I bought a half oz of this Taliban and our heads felt like they were collapsing in and I was connected to the couch. It was intense.

Best Sativa I've had but I haven't had too many. I love Sativa more than Indica but it's violently underpopulated in comparison. But Jamaican Taliban is Da Bomb.

6. DP ain't that strong much better african strains out there for sure

7. thattttt jackkkkk

8. word dude, I've had some green crack that blew away jack herer and all the hazes/thais I've tried...

never tried durban poison though, gotta give it a shot

9. I agree...Mr. Nice right?? Its an indica though

10. That post was regarding the guy you quoted, not you. I stated 4 posts before him that Hash Plant was 100% Indica and then he stated that it was 100% Sativa. Some people need to learn to read other's comments before they post.

11. My friends own bread called viper haze. He said he crossed it himself with white rhino and white widow and some other stuff i cant remember but it def is uplifting stricty head high.

12. #92 PaddyCFG4:20:), Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010
    Durban poison, damn that shit is chronic, last time I had it I was in spar buying some munchies then realised everything was in slow motion. Good times, :D

Strawberry cough is nice aswell, gives you a real good blaze and it tastes fruity, like those rhubarb and custard sweets you can buy.

13. my fav sativas are:
    Super Green crack, pineapple express, white widow (incredibly smooth smoke and taste), jack H., trainwreck. hard to pick just a few im a connoseir of sativas lol. i have around 25 strains here at the house of all types wife likes indicas i like sativas lol. we go to new clinic's everyday if we find something new we get atleast a dub :smoking:

14. #94 iBreathe, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    Although I'm an indica dude, I ended up liking that Super Sour Diesel, J1, Jack Herrer, and Trainwreck. Still need to try White Widow, Strawberry Cough, C99, and many more...

15. #95 PHXDMAN, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    I like White Dolphin from Dolphins coffeshop in Amsterdam.

Also I really like the Durban Poison too!

16. My favorite is AK-Jack

17. This Purple Kush I got had me writing essays a week before they were due.

18. Strawberry Cough

19. Purple Head Knocker

Attached Files:

• PHK.jpg
      PHK.jpg
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
  20. I very thoroughly enjoyed durban poison myself, as well. Kind of a trippy high, I suppose. Another vote for durban poison here!

Also, White widow was good, G13 was amazing, and ChemDog put my brain into orbit for a while.