Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Sativa strain

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rapaport, Sep 22, 2008.

1. If he read my above post I had already stated that Hash Plant is 100% Indica, there's nothing Sativa about it. G13 can be either Sativa dominant or Indica dominant but is widely sold as an Indica dominant strain.

2. I would have to say Hawiiaan Snow. The taste is like pineapple on the inhale and the exhale is the taste of grape fruit.

3. hard to say which my favorite is. just recently had a delicious silver haze/sour diesel mix and it was quite the strain

4. Just had some Durban this past week. Incredible, and it was great having that as well as some kush (Skush & BK). They were good alternating highs throughout from sativa to indica.

However, I'd say overall Trainwreck is tough to beat. The incredible visual and uplifting high lasts hours and leaves you feeling great.

5. Super Silver Haze and U.K. Cheese(one of me new favorites)

6. willie nelson and trainwreck are some crazy strains, some nice haze is always good too.

7. lemon diesel. by far.

8. Neville's Haze...nuttin better

9. anybody tried jack 47?

10. yeah i just harvested my jack 47....i grew like 6 different strains from sweet seeds and jack 47 and ice cool are the best....jack 47 smells really sweet and diesaly. also gives a great high.

11. Supa silver... headies gets the job done very nicely too

12. i dunno if you mean pure sativa or sativa dom. sour diesel is my fav but blueberry is supposed to be really good too. snowcap and trainwreck are also good and lemon haze.

13. Uh, you just quoted my post & reworded it to mean exactly the same thing. I didn't say anything about hash plant being sativa at all. So... wtf?

14. I've heard amazing things about super silver haze.

I've always wanted to try jack herer, though... like REALLY bad. That or green crack.

15. True Sour Diesel is available by clone only, so it should be pretty reliable. That is, not counting any forced hermie seeds

16. Ice Princess (c99XWW) is the most mind-bending, racy sativa I have ever smoked. Durban Poison and Strawberry Cough are good strains but do not compare to the 'Princess.

17. Would that not inherently have indica presence? Not that I don't believe you, the c99 could definitely overpower that aspect.

18. Grows and smokes like a pure sativa. Very finicky.

19. Hempster, Trainwreck, White Widdow.

20. Morning Wood is one potent sativa, a Woody Harrelson x OG kush cross.