Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best San Diego clinics?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sh1zn1t, Nov 14, 2009.

1. #1 Sh1zn1t, Nov 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2009
    I am a new Prop 215 patient and I live in the northern San Diego area. So my question was, what are a couple good places to stop by? So far I've been to Kush Lounge(good, but WAY overpriced) and SDOC(my buddy's brother owns it). Also have some experience with Green Tree Solutions.

So, to be brutally honest, I just want a place that has good consistent meds at a decent price for when my "guy" doesn't answer haha. Thanks for any help. :wave:

*ALSO: I am looking for BHO or budder. Budder especially. Would be willing to drive like an hour or more to get it. :p