Best rolling papers?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by sauceychamploo, Mar 16, 2016.

1. RAW papers by far

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. What is hemp honey? If it's anything like actual honey or some kind of lipid you should avoid it. I've heard people talk about using actual honey on papers or blunts which is a terrible idea based on what vaping vitamin E has done to people.

3. Raw is probably the best but honestly life is short any kind of paper you feel like trying may as well go for it and see. Nothing to lose since they're cheap.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chinese papers are crap. I use RAW.

5. In my opinion it's OCB. My ex used to always use them. It's either RAW or OCB.:passing-joint:

6. You know I know a lot of people who don't like raw. I never use them.

7. King palms

• Like Like x 1
  8. They are kinda hard to roll with to be honest. I honestly prefer OCB. Have you tried those?

9. Many moons ago.

10. I heard that there are thc infused rolling paper. Have you ever tried them?

11. No. Weed is illegal in Kentucky.

12. I used raw papers and tips to roll about 2-4 joints a week for the last 2 years, because thats what the guy at the head shop recommended, never felt either way about them.

After reading this thread I tried some elements papers this last weekend and I can say they are definitely better than raw, not game changing better but definitely worth the small amount more they cost, to me at least.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Elements Ultra Thin Rice Papers are considered one of the healthiest types of rolling papers . You can find the best marijuana related products on this site

• Best Rolling Papers for Marijuana
      • #1 – Shine 24K Gold Rolling Papers. ...
      • #2 – RAW Papers. ...
      • #3 – Elements Rice Papers. ...
      • #4 – Zig Zag Rolling Papers. ...
      • #5 – Juicy Jay's Flavored Rolling Papers.

14. The best one, out of my experience is the full one. No question about that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Crumple the shit out of the paper, several times .... then you can hand role a joint .
    Raw papers IMO are slippery, my hands do not work like they did, but I can roll a decent smokeable joint .
    I do not use rolling machines

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Raw, specifically the black version. The extra thin paper makes it extra smooth.

17. Ordered in 100 element cones Monday

18. Why are they healthiest or healthier than other types?