Best rolling papers?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by sauceychamploo, Mar 16, 2016.

1. My boy kinda put me on to this and got me to stop smokin blunts he only smokes ocb papers and i have to admit they're pretty good so im here to ask yall. Which rolling papers are best which are the healthiest?:love-mj:

2. I prefer OCB, but got no clue on what's healthy or not. As long as I get high. :love-m3j:

3. Not sure if you can really define a 'healthiest' in this case. There are a lot of good varieties out there, but I find if I ever buy anything for the sole purpose of rolling jays, I tend to go old school and get Zig-Zag Kutcorners. They may not be super fancy, but they sure as hell have never let me down. They burn nicely, and also almost never canoe.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

4. Raw's or Zig-Zag slowburns.

I don't like that Juicy J shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Juicy jay for me. I always have issues with tabaco rolling papers like zig zag.

6. Elements. Best papers by far.. zero taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Elements. Raws are great for work on the harbour with the wind. They stay lit well but you can taste the harsh paper. Elements are way better.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Raw papers had to be the worst purchase of my toking history. They burnout very easily, the glue doesn't stick and the smoke is harsh.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Forget about the gross, flavored papers kids use, and try any unbleached, ultra thin rice papers like Elements, Firefly, Smoking blue, Smoking Black Deluxe.

PW

• Like Like x 2
  10. that is facts a lot of raw papers ive bought be having problems stickin

• Like Like x 1
  11. i used to always smoke elements not for health issues but because they were just so reliable

• Like Like x 1
  12. Raw papers suck - the coca cola of rolling papers
    Elements are made by the same folks as RAW but are very good imho and burn and smoke very well.

But for me it has to be OCB premiums - best paper and glue

13. Never tried Elements, I never had a problem with Raws but seeing this many people say Elements are way better I am going to have to give them a go.

14. I hope they are all equally healthy. It'd be very odd to find out one paper is healthier than another. Unless the company made it so the paper you inhale is better? Not sure if that's even possible.

Sent from my LGL16C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. As far as the healthiest go, look for any all natural unbleached papers. As far as my favorite, not sure if it would really count as a "rolling" paper, but I love me some raw cones haha

16. I really enjoy The cellophane joints

17. Best: OCB
    "Healthiest": RAW

18. I'd say any form of RAW as they are relativity cheap and seem to burn really well.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I would get elements or raws, elements are a little hard to roll though cause they are extra thin.

20. Raws bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app