Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best rolling paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pufflehuff, Feb 23, 2011.

1. so im finally getting some bud (finally found someone who could hook me up with it)
    i got a grinder..but what kind of paper would work best? zig zags?
    i would rather smoke joints than the blunt tobacco stuff.

2. See the papers in my avy? There you go boss. You can roll pinners, fat ass J's, or somethin inbetween..these are my personal favorite. Zig-Zag 1 1/2 Ultra Thin. It's like rollin wax paper lightweight..and they roll awesome :smoking:

3. Juicy Jay's since that's what I learned on, they seem better than the average zag too.

Gotta try those ultra thins sometime.

4. king size raw papers burn real slow for me

5. i used the orange ez widers. not really sure why I choose them over the others, just personal preference i suppose.

6. Long ass Bob Marley papers if you ever find them.

[​IMG]

7. OCB black slim and Smoking Red their my favorites..

8. I'm another vote for Juicy Jay's. I love the watermelon ones because the papers are all red with watermelon seed print.

9. I never stray from my elements nowadays. I feel like they burn the slowest with the least amount of paper taste

10. 3rd time ill be responding to this question this week,

orange zig zags & grape juicy jays

11. Smoking Golds, Silvers, De Luxes and Greens are the way to go, they roll well and taste like air, unfortunately they are quite rare in the states.

12. either zigs or juicy jays:smoke:

13. RAW papers. made from hemp, are longer than regular papers and are unbleached so they're healthier and you can't taste the paper when you smoke them.

14. Another vote for Juicy Jay's. Grape or blueberry are my personal favorites. :smoke:

15. Fuck yeah juicy jays are cleaning up.

So far all I've had is the apple and blueberry ones. Def gotta get the grape and watermelon ones next.

16. Bible pages, get a bible. You know what to do.
    I recommend the old testament. =P

17. I say burn Job, put him out of his misery yknow?

18. Zig Zag ultra thins and Juicy J's every day.
    You can actually taste the flavor your supposed to taste.lol. sometimes i like to layer the paper just for taste.

and the fruity print on the papers are cool. I remember have a bunch of loose juicy j's on my dresser and my mom would think it was bubble gum wrap.

19. rice papers are the only way to go... virtually no ash from the paper and no taste so you only taste the doja. i use smoking blue

20. Tequilla juicy jays are funny. I also like honey juicy jays, but if you want the best slowest burn, probably zigs.