Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best rolling paper

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ca_dro, May 13, 2009.

1. what is the best kind of rolling paper? i say JOB:smoking:

2. i say dragonfly blueberry flavor

3. good ol' zig zags.

4. thats what I find to be the best. 1 1/4, slow burning.

I want to try some good flavored ones though.

5. I was a Zig Zag smoker for about 2 years until a friend showed me these papers that are absolutely amazing. They're IRIE Extra Light Hemp 1 1/4 papers. Theyre durable, EVEN BURNING, and the best part...they're natural hemp so they ash almost nothing at all.

Try these and a guarantee you'll love em :D

6. Well my vote would go for the RAW brand organic unbleached hemp papers.

7. I'll try them.

correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't uneven burning a result of poor rolling? I used to get it every once and a while when i wouldn't roll tight enough.

8. < Go Rizla!

9. I never smoked joints that often, but when I did they were JOB. I did get down on a crazy ass joint with strawberry flavor and actual strawberries pictued on the paper, dont know the brand.

10. Anybody like those clear papers?

11. Clear papers? damn man where you getting those, they sound great, no better way to show off ya new strands feel me?

12. i like the slow burning zig zags

13. They were a big thing in my area (716) a few summers ago. Made from hemp oils or something like that. They get sticky easy, and burn up kinda fast, but their fun. I have a few friends who swear by them.

14. A lot of my friends use the clear papers. there pretty neat when your bored or have nothing else.

15. I really like RooR papers personally. Best value for sure, it's $0.70 for 50 papers!!! Plus the roor watermark is epic.

16. Rizla blues (or silvers, but they're a bit harsh) or RAWs.

17. invisibles is a pretty badass clear paper brand, blueberry flavored mmm

18. slow burning Zag Zag 1 1/4 baby!
    Or a good flavor of Juicy Jay's

19. 1 1/2 slow burning ez-widers are my personal favorite

20. I smoke joints a lot. And I've heard of a lot of these papers, but all I ever see around my area are ez-widers. Is there really that much of a difference? Where do you buy your papers?