Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best rolling paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by popsaregood230, Apr 26, 2009.

1. I just rolled two toothpicks-about .3 in each e-z wider 1 1/2.

Tight, slow burning, and great to pass the time with over the course of a few hours.

2. JOBs 1.5

3. RIZLA. seriously i have bought papers from all over the place and they always burn best for me. well my very top favorite is organic hemp raw papers. they burn forever but still i dont think they burn as evenly as RIZLA.

4. ^ spoken like a true stoner Rizlas are the way to go

5. Roll a fatty of that Ruderalis with some of that tracing paper.
    lots of surface area, and no limits to length

6. "If" you have an intolerence to wheat gluten use Rizla. They are one of the few papers without gluten in them (it is in the glue and gets in your system when you wet the paper). I have Celiac which is that intolerence or allergy to wheat so I use them without a problem. Just an FYI for any folks with that problem.

7. HEMP PAPER - RAW (IF your new get SINGLE WIDE 70MM) << GOod for starters
    RICE PAPER - ZIG-ZAGS (SINGLE WIDE 70MM) << ALSO GOOD FOR STARTERS

than when u start getting good and packing alot of weed, go to double wide or 1 n 1/4

8. WHY ZIG-ZAGS ARE BEST RICE PAPER << THEY LEAVE BEHIND THE MORE ASH SO IT DOESNT GET INTO YOU,, MORE WEED FLAVORING.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLjUjm9vMZA]YouTube - Cris 1 1/4 VS Zig-Zag Orange VS E-Z Wider Rolling Papers[/ame]

9. Ill agree joints are good, on occasion. but i always feel like im smokin shit that doesnt belong (paper or something worse:(). So I prefer natural papers like RAW, Elements, those Rasta papers etc. They're made from rice and hemp, and much less harmful on lungs. Oh ya and dont even get me started on those clear cellulose papers, what a waste. Im pretty sure that shits made out of corn, which would make it natural. But if you do the burn test as mentioned in a previous post ull find they create some of the smokiest ashiest burns of any paper as does everyones fav, zig zags. = gross. Didnt mean to bash but its the truth :smoke:

10. I don't know about best but if your a bad/novice roller I would recommended rizla greens.

11. RAW all the way!

12. im using job crystals..i like em so far..weird tho...cant taste the wrap at all

13. raw papers all the way

14. Here in Bulgaria the most common rolling papers are OCB and thats what I am used to roll with(like 95% of the bulgarians).We have RAW, Elements(and some others,cant recall their names right now),but they are SUPER ULTRA RARE and cant be found easly.Is there really a huge difference between an OCB and RAW/Elements?I am pretty serious,we have OCBs literally everywhere-supermarkets,local shops,metal/rap/rock/rhasta shops,but other types than this one are extremely rare. I dont know why,but probably its cuz here in Bulgaria marijuana laws are rly strict(more strict than most of the countries in Europe) and such kind of imports are limited..

TL;DR
    Is there a difference between OCB(if you have ever heard/tried it) and RAW/Elements rolling papers? I am really curious x_x

15. Randy's wired papers

16. this, the wire in genius

17. [​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

u can find them in most corner stores
    i personally use ocb more

18. Randy's Wired. I love these things to death!!!

[​IMG]

19. job 1 1/4's suck. zigzag 1 1/4's all the way!

20. Never really tried other papers except zig zags,bouta cop the 1/4 bob marley hemp papers when im done with my 3 packs of zigs.soooo zig zag 1/4 orange packs FTW!