Best roller.....ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mөsh, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Well, today after school, me, my friend Brian, and some other kid that he knows but I don't went riding around after school. We park to get gas, and my friend goes inside and gets some rolling papers from the guy that runs the store (his cousin), and we pay for gas and get our shit then leave. I was sitting in the back seat of his truck, my friend was in passengers seat, and the person I didn't know was driving. Out of nowhere (this is all while driving btw) he breaks up a few nugs, puts it into rolling paper he just licked, and SLAMMED that shit against the window then made a rolling motion with his hand backward, pulling it into himself. Boom, the best & tightest rolled joint I've ever seen in my life. We got to passing that around in the car, and I took a few of the biggest hits I've ever taken in my entire life just to see him do it all over again.

After that blunt was done, he did it once again, except this time faster, but it wasn't as tight. I asked him how he did it so fast and he showed me lol, you have to get the paper bent on your licked rolled end (fold it over @ a 1/16th inch), and then slap against window, and drag back. Shit is just pro as fuck.:smoke:

2. Tight joints are so amazing. This sounds pretty interesting.. Should make sure your window is closed before you do it though :p

3. He did it against the windshield, like the actual big ass window on the front.

4. You say he was using papers, then that you had smoked the blunt he rolled, I'm confused? Cool trick, though.

5. I want to see a video of that lol
    It's difficult picturing that since there's not much detail.
    But if what you're saying is true, then dam, sick wit it man..

6. Sounds pretty sweet. I've seen people roll joints with one hand with the same sort of method, they just curl up their fingers and out pops a perfect little pinner

7. I'll try to get a video the next time I see the kid, but that shit he does is just sick.

8. Fuck that, I like my joints to be lovingly carressed and licked before I smoke them.

9. I think I get the idea... sounds like you could do it with any large, hard, and FLAT (ya i know where you were going with that) object, right?

Kind of like rolling some playdoh into a snake, using a table?

10. Yup, if the playdoh got you totally baked. :smoking:

11. whaaaaaat does this mean?

12. Doesnt sound like a good idea to me, at ALL, as weed would fall out of the fucker when you SLAP IT ON THE WINDOW.

ill stick to rolling it with my fingers. Quick enough and tight enough that way.

13. we need a video.

14. Sounds cool, record him next time.

15. Yeah that's cool. My friend who was a driver he was a good roller too. We'd all be high as shit, and going 65 down the freeway he'd roll a cig in his lap. Some people are amazing.

16. The mental image of some dude breaking up some bud on a zig-zag then slamming it up against a window is really fucking funny. Like everyone else is saying, you should record him next time.

17. I think everyone is look @ this way differently than described, here's a pic just to make sure we're on the same page.

[​IMG]

18. lol i like the last part

19. I'm down to see a video of this

20. pics or it didnt happen