Best recommended Bubbler pipe?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Bongsandmore420, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Hello,

I am looking to purchase a glass bubbler pipe, preferably rather large but still portable. Percolators are nice but not necessarily essential, what would you recommend? I have been looking around and haven't really found one that has caught my eye yet, was wondering if somebody could give me some advice!

Thanks alot.

2. If you want a large bubbler I would personally upgrade it to a small bong.
    If you don't care about heady I would recommend one of those pocket bubblers. Even check out dhgate for some cheap ones that work great

3. bubblers are all about being small with a tiny chamber for water. Typically they are hand blown but that isn't a prerequisite to be named a bubbler. Pretty much, if it looks like a spoon with a little chamber for water on the side it's a bubbler. You need to clean a bubbler every session or it is fucking gnarly son. A bubbler can be used with out water because of its comparative size and shape to a spoon.

If I was going to get another bubbler I would make sure it was small enough to fit in a pocket, didn't have any bubbles in the glass and was as thick as I could find. You can tell shitty thin glass for what it is and I always buy functional over aesthetics every time. Even China glass bubblers can be worth the money. One of mine is a China bubbler from the habib smoke shop near me. I got mad and was a bit rough with it. Needless to say, it bouncing off of the wall did nothing more then knock a chunk of the drywall out. Not bad for some straight out of red China.

As far as a small bong instead, it depends if you plan on taking it along for the ride or not. I don't care how smal of a glass bong you own, take it with you and you'll break the fucking thing. I have countless victims of my own muahahahahahahahahhaa! If I were going to go with something with more water filtration but offers mobility I would buy one of those insta bong deals that basically turns any water bottle into a bong. It is a metal bowl and down stem that when plunged into the side of a water bottle makes an econo bong. You need to clean it after every session and use a paper clip poker to knock the gunk out of it every so often.

Rock on blade!

• Agree Agree x 1

4. Look for a 10 inch chubbler like this. Do not pay over $30 bucks for it even if it says roor on it.
    chubbler.jpg

5. I do love Bongs, but im looking to try something new and was wondering if the flavour would be any different. https://www.grasscity.co.uk/weed-star-5mm-dou... this is one that I was looking at getting, anyone had experience with one similar?

Thanks.

6. I've been pretty interested in the grav labs glass hammer bubbler. I ripped my buddies and it hit super nice, quality glass, diffused down stem and super portable for like $75 tops. Definitely might add it to the collection!

7. Definitely check out the no spill bubblers from the Pocketbub Factory These, in my opinion, are pretty much the coolest pieces out there.

All american made, high quality, no bullshit. Super portable, clean design, great functionality.

Pocketbub.com | No-spill Glass Bubblers & Sherlock Bubblers

My favorite piece is the micro sherlock bubbler

Micro Sherbblers | Pocketbub.com

The largest piece they offer is the full size gandalf sherbbler. This thing rips like a motherfucker.

Large Sherbblers | Pocketbub.com