Best rapper

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by murder prince, Aug 1, 2002.

1. I'm not a big fan of all the new shit out but Snoop would have to be favorite mainstream rapper. I'm more into the underground. LIke, Eligh, The GRouch, Latyrx, Blackaliscious, pretty much anything Living LEgends and Soulside. And got to pay hommage to KRS1

2. Yeah I used to be into the old school and underground, but im likin the new shit more.

3. Snoop DOGG cause he can burn.

4. i dunno.. i really like nas.. but no one's said anything about him..

5. lol hes koo i mean hes got mad licks with politikz written all over them wich is koo man the other mainstream rapper that exposed all that was tupac n hes gone well i kno theres more besides naz n tupac ........just gotta figure out who...

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

6. Necro, Jedi Mind Tricks, Jurassic 5, Swollen Members

oh yes i like kmk too :p

7. #1- Da Notorious B.I.G. (light 1 up and listen to Warning,Who Shot Ya,and Unbelievable! The lyrics he spit in those songs are tight!! Then put on I Got A Story To Tell,Niggaz Bleed,and The 10 Crack Commandments.After that you'll be hooked!!!)
    ......PEACE!

8. well i doubt i evah heard them licks but biggy got sim tight flows but i like that one song "Juicy" man that shiet is pimp i like all that story telling especially when it ends on a good note nah mean? lol paz

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

9. 1. X-Raided (x-locc)
    2. 2pac
    3. Brotha Lynch Hung
    4. Mr Doctor
    5. Snoop ( only old school doggystyle days)
    6. Kurupt
    7. Dr Dre
    8. Mr Ballistic
    9. Hollow Tip
    10. Mic C

if you havent heard some of them you gotta check out their songs, it is mainly bay area shit.

Brotha Lynch :

Attached Files:

10. PRETTY PIMP LICKS U SIG. HAS THERE INOPOLIZE PHONK BETA ......

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

11. Del tha funky homosapian, the Beastie Boys, MC Supernatural, Scarface and Wyclef Jean could kick everyone's asses. Dan the Automator would DJ the savage beatings.
    No, don't worry, I'm not actually the violent type...
    btw, Wyclef is cool even though he's been doing the r&b thing lately, and I only became interested in Scarface after I heard that 'My Block' song. Cool beans.

12. Too Short and Easy E should be added to the list.

I'm listening to Too Short and Ice Cube right now doing "Bitch Ain't Nothin' But A Word".

13. Murder Prince, out of ya line up i'd choose DMX, but if you deliberately left him out I would say the Notorious BIG! Nuff Said!

14. OKay I'm white and I respect tupacs music. He is more then a rapper he's a great Man who stood for what he believes in And made something for himself he's shouted out the ways of his world and others to make a differance. Anyone with the currage to speak their mind the way he has has loads of respect from me.

15. TRU DATT TRU DATT lol my point exactly

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

16. Well, they all got pos and neg points

some flow like a plain at cruisespeed on studio / cd
    and crash when they're on the stage (ex. cannibus)

some write there own texts some use ghostwriters

It all depends, can't pick a name out of your row

For me the Best rapper is Dynamite, here in Belguim :]

Man, If you did understand our language and our dialectic vibrations, you would choose him too :)
    He freestyles like a TGV!

Grtz El_Chauvinistic

17. lol yeah ok....

Snoop Dogg, you gotta give him some respect....Tupac got my respect. I dunno about Biggy he has some rhymes but I dont really know about him personally..Anyways, Dr Dre, Ice Cube. Hmmm who else??? DMX, and ummmmm, oh yeah Mos Deff got some nice shit out.

18. yeah pacs the shiet or at least he was right ? past tense but mad homage his way always...i dunno about ice cube i mean hes tight but music wise ahhhhhh u kno...mos def is RAW dmx ahhh ill pass biggy got SOME tight stuff u kno but either than that ur shits pretty tight XxJWxX ...oohh yeah have yall heard jurrasic 5's new shit? man its phat as fuc i forgot what it was called something with gold but its the shiet!!!

GROWW ONN-p e a c e o u t

19. Havent heard the Jurrasic 5..For DMX I dont really listen to him when im chillin but if your about to get in a fight there's somethin about DMX that just has some kinda fight energy to it, dunno.....Anyways, forgot to mention Styles P!

20. fuck all of y'all it's E-40 and BEFORE THE THOUGHT OF ARGUING EVEN ENTERS YOUR MIND listen to his first solo album "Federal" he crated a completly new style, he talks about real shit and even when he's talkin' about killin' or stealin' he tells it how it is or could be done succesfully in close detail a lot llike biggie did, and his heart felt songs have HEART. and a heartbeat behind every drumbeat