Best Rapper

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by meehai, Sep 30, 2006.

1. I could only pick 10 choices but theres a load more that I would have like to put on... pick ya fave, and tell me if your fave aint on the list....

• Nas
    • Big L
    • The Notorious BIG
    • Tupac
    • Method Man
    • Big Pun
    • Mobb Deep(Before G-Unit)
    • Shyne
    • AZ
    • Mac Dre
    • KRS ONE
    (not in any specific order)

2. p.s. I know Jay-Z is not on the list, but fuck it, he's overrated IMHO. Or KRS One, cos I cant get that into him but he's dope...

I forgot AZ :( . He is my No 1

3. 2pac was the king of rap, he did soo much for the music! but i've voted "other" For PlanB, as he raps about things I can relate to, being from south london n all. we dont really get "drive by's" n shit round here! lol

4. Definitly Tupac, he paved the way for rap and just wrote about everything, so much that many rappers today are still bumming rhymes off him. I think B.I.G. sucks in my opinion, he can come up with some good lines but his rapping ability is shitty. He probably only got as popular as he did because he was a rival of Tupac. And if anyone else was close to Tupac, I'd probably have to say Nas.

5. should put Ludacris up there bro

6. Dude WTF!
    I bet you figured rap started in the 90's.

I vote KRS.
    What I miss on this list are rappers like : EPMD, Eric Sermon, The Pharcyde, Beatnuts, Ice Cube, Ice T, Smif-N-Wessun, Rakim, NWA and ofcourse the best rapper of all time :

VANILLA ICE!

LOL!!! I had you going there for a while didn't I?

7. Out of those choices,Nas.
    My personal favorite rapper is Madchild from Swollen Members though.

8. MC Hammer! reeeespekkkk!!!

9. Mac Dre. I beleive i can honestly and truthfully say there will never be anyone as talented as him in music. Listen to any album of his, you will be blown away by his lingo, rhymes, crazy uses of words. Anyone who listens to rap needs to listen to some true bay area stuff, there is nothing like it. listen to mac dre you owe it to yourselves especially if you're a smoker

10. It has to be Tupac. Nobody can beat his rhymes and flow. He rapped about real things as well, which were effecting almost everyone.

11. :wave:i agree>Pac is a legend

12. ok well rock is my main music but i love listening to rap. pac hands down is my favorite even though its not his song i love the song "changes" if u havent heard it download it now!!!! but the main reason why i love pac was cause he was intelegent and smart and hes not like your seryotype rapper. biggie is also one of my favorites but its hard listen to his stuff with the whole rivalry between them but yeah pac all the way

"instead of a war on poverty, they got a war on drugs so that the police can bother me." good line right there

R.I.P

13. I have recently stopped listening to rap, but when i did it was all about Eazy E/NWA

14. tupac
    nas
    eminem
    game
    dre
    snoop

no particular order...fo sho...

15. Where's Jadakiss and Papoose at?

16. Pac was the most influential, he wasn't the most talented. Biggie had the most potential - he was cut short. Nas is the best living, hands down.