Best rapper of all time

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by liltunechi24, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Kanye makes music bro...and his albums are musically great....he just doesn't rap on a track. I like how he crafts all his work and puts time and effort in his music. I thought MDBTF was perfect all the way thru....where how i got over had 2 skippables. Still very good.

2. Yeah fuck masta killa lol, why his bitch ass only had one verse on 36 chambers

3. Good for him, I'm glad he does. Doesn't make him the best of all time at it though. There were a few skippables for Kanye's album for me(Runaway stands out), but none for How I Got Over for me. Everyone's different what can I say?

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lexkVuKYwnM]YouTube - Back Like That Remix - GhostFace Killah & Neyo & Kanye West[/ame]

KILLED THIS SHIT.

5. The fact that he had a verse on 36 Chambers is epic in and of itself, he got a feature on one of the greatest Hip-Hop albums of all time when he was barely on the scene. He's a part of the clan, and was barely an MC when they made 36 can't really knock him for that.

Killa has to be one of the most underrated in the game, he's a much better rapper the Kanye West IMHO.

6. masta killa was in wu-tang but only got one verse lol no excuse for that shit. Wasnt even on forever...hes got some dope features but Ye>Him lol IMO (of course).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-qKboHKPEA]YouTube -[/ame]

killed that shit

7. Did I say MK was better then Kanye? No

I quoted him, but obviously, you are too dumb to get the quote.

8. Bro i wasn't even talking to you, but you clearly didn't get that, so post.

I said fuck masta killa because thats some dumb shit to say.

9. He's got his own shit going on he's in the Clan there is now Question though. He only got one verse because that was when he first started emceeing, like he started literally that year or so. If your homies were in a group for a while and you had just started rapping would they let you get more then one verse on their album? Would they even let you on the album? Doubtful even more so since its the early 90s Wu.

I honestly think he's better then Kanye, I think the entire Wu-Tang Clan is better then Kanye. That's just my opinion though.

10. Bro if youre in the group, youre in the group Lol.

Kanyes getting pretty legendary lol this shits crazy seeing him climb to the top. Getting compared to wutang and Big L ahahhhhaha.

And hes still prime.....too nice.....

11. Fuck him because he knows what he's talking about?

Kanye and other mainstream artists <----(Keyword), don't talk about shit, but dumb things. He appeals to the masses with club beats and dumbed down lyrics.

12. Well, when you have a group that could rival a damn basketball team, then it's kinda hard to get your time in, when they can only fit so many people into a song.

Just like in basketball, everyone doesn't always get to play.

13. If you honestly think Kanye is a better rapper than anyone in Wu Tang I'd say you should take a breath and really think about what you're saying, cause that's just downright stupid.

Retards comparing Kanye to Big L an Wu Tang doesn't make it a valid comparison, btw....

14. Well yeah you kept saying "was" so I thought I'd clarify.

He's only getting compared because somebody dumb said he's the best rapper of all time, and that's about it. He honestly barely makes my top 30 of greatest rappers of all time TBH.

15. Chuuch.

If you want to compare Kanye to Wayne, then yea, Kanye is better. Got better beats, his lyrics actually make sense.

16. i think hip hop can be divided into 2 parts: pre rakim and post rakim. before rakim the mc was just there to give the beat lyrics and after rakim that sort of flipped around

17. It's like comparing The Beatles to Nickelback... why would you do that? Two different things from two different time periods and one is obviously better (hehe had to throw some bias in there).

Kanye is a mediocre rapper, a huge celebrity, producer, dare I say singer? I dunno, he's an entertainer, comparing him to legitimate rappers is obscene if you ask me.

18. Bro top 30's nice....you know how many MCs there are! And hes still spitting!
    hes prolly top 20- 25 for me.

top 5 producers hands down.

19. Yep that sounds about right, then people started battling etcetera and it took a life of its own.

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9cInzXk2iE&feature=related]YouTube - Rakim- Its Nothing (BRAND NEW!!!!!!)[/ame]