Best Rapper Alive

Discussion in 'General' started by GeorgeB, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Lil Wayne

Jay-Z

Dr. Dre

Snoop Dogg

Andre 3000 And Big Boi

Other

2. old skool outkast fo sho

nas

3. not huge into rap/hip hop, so i don't really know much of those artists. I like snoop dogg though. He makes me laugh, idk why. But musically, i would have to say tupac.

4. Method Man

Rza

5. project pat, lil wayne and the like are all good, but can't beat dem two dope bois or dem other o.g.s

6. yeha wutang clan i deff forgot out, this poll was off the dome like tang though

7. yo georgeB i know there are MANY threads like this before with tons of pages u should check some of them out alot of good mcs u might or might not a heard of peace

8. either nas or ghostface

9. word ok, well wat rare underground underheardof rappers u like the most???

i can only think of immortal technique, he rips shit up

10. And he supports the 9-11 truth movement.....

He is very informed on the true goverment we are dealing with now.....

11. show some love for jigga...damn

since we're just pulling people out of our butts... muhfuckin Mos Def

12. project pat and the 3-6 crew are doin big things in may its gonna sound really fresh like their first single doe boy fresh, its hot yall should check it out...but yeh i think project pat's gonna be gettin crazy now that hes out the pen....lil wyte's only getting better and it deffinately better than eminems piece of shitass

13. yeh i heard the goverment was watching him or something cuz his 9/11 comments

14. dude what the fuck are you talking about why do u have to be a dick. all the rappers even mentioned in the whole thread are good. mos defs not out the ass, but a guarantee if he whiped a couple hundred dollar bills with yer ass you'd still take em

15. right, um... by pulling people out of our butts i meant, rappers who are not on the list but still put it down... easy with the aggression man i really didn't appreciate that... to say the least

16. is this a serious thread??? you have 2, maybe 3 lyrical people up there..and some other "hip hop" artist..

U definitely dont even know what rap is if U have project pat and andre 3000 up there...

17. how the fuck U gonna make a "best rapper alive" thread without Nas, Eminem, Ludacris, Common, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, AZ, The Roots, Tribe called Quest, The Game, LLyod Banks (even tho he a Fabolous rip-off)..If U put weezy up there then U gotta put up currency..Theres so many more real rappers out here thats better than the people U named

How the fuck can you even mention Jay-z's name without mentioning Nas?

18. dude whatever next time i'll name my favorite 50 rappers

19. KRS-One
    Guru
    Jeru the Damaja
    Just to name a few REAL MC's

20. money is my bitch

Nas is my choice for best rapper alive