Best rap line ever?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by platinumplus, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I've thought about this for a while, and I hate to admit that the best doublet in rap doesn't belong to Big L.

Credit where credit is due. I'll give it to Tupac for his opening lines on "Hail Mary":

I ain't a killa but don't push me
    Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin' pussy

2. #2 HipHopFiend, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    ill turn ya tux red // im far from broke, i got enough bread // mad hoes ask beavis, i get nothin butt head

3. I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death

4. smoke my newport to the butt like its the last mutha fucka left-tupac

5. And my wrist i lit it up
    Had so much pebbles bam bam couldnt lift it up - Cassidy aka BARS

6. i aint as think, as you drunk i am
    n imma still keep drinkin n i wouldn't give a damn
    now do any beer, want another body? - Devin the Dude

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cih6-71ws0o"]Devin the Dude- Go Somewhere - YouTube[/ame]

7. Actions have reactions, don't be quick to judge
    You may not know the hardships people don't speak of

Guru

8. killa cam - "if ya girl backed up, hitta wit da plunja"
    *might be camron i forget

9. a few of my personal favorites, but i don't think there is a single greatest:

Nas- "the brutalizer, crew desizer, accelerator / the type of ***** who be pissin in ya elevator"

Nas- "so now it's on, never wastin a slug / time is money when it comes to mine, take it in blood"

Eminem- "if i don't like you, i'll snatch you outta the mic booth while you rappin and pull you right through the window and fight you"

Eminem- "spun out, hit a patch of black ice, forgot we had a trailer hitched to the back, we jackknife / bitch flew out the car, i laughed like she deserved it, she didn't think i'd act like that in person

Tupac- "to him, nothing is funny / mind set on one thing, makin his money / since i was left with no hope, i want money and gold ropes and so i slang dope"

Curren$y- "i had a dream that i caked up tryin to roll a joint and count a million when i wake up"

Tech N9ne- "got on the mic with the intent to kill / stronger than ever and you a gimp for real / i drink caribou lou and you drink enfamil chump"

Royce 5'9- "i come to embarrass y'all rappers / i should run a marathon backwards so i could see what second place look like"

Methodman- "it's hot in hell's kitchen / but still i'm frostbitten / shittin like no he didn't, wipin my ass and splittin"

Redman- "haters don't touch / weigh us both up / now my neighbor doped up, got the cable hooked up / all channels, lift my shirt, all mammal / you ship off keys and we ship grand pianos"

Immortal Technique- "i knew she was a virgin when i first met her, rockin stocking and poppin outta her catholic school sweater"

Earl Sweatshirt- "the night striker, riding her, up tying her as nine vicodins stuck inside of the windpipes of her / a little bit of sherm sure provoked the fucking fight in her, she started biting cause i'm giving cock like it's advice to her"

10. "Life's a Bitch," but God-forbid the bitch divorce me
    I'll be flooded with ice so hellfire can't scorch me"

11. But then again there's always the wicked that knew in advance
    Dance forever with the devil on a cold cell block
    But that's what happens when you rape, murder and sell rock
    Devils used to be gods, angels that fell from the top
    There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot

12. Few of my favorites

Dead in the middle of little Italy little did we know we riddled some middleman who didn't do diddly- big pun

I doubt there could ever be a more wicked mc cuz aids infested child molesters arnt sicker than me - immortal tech

My rhyming skills got you climbing hills
    I travel through your mind into your spine like siren drills- eminem

N pretty much any bar big l ever spit

13. Every chick I bone,
    Can't leave the dick alone,
    So I know it's on of them every time I flip my phone - Cassidy

14. It's not the Russian it's the Wu-Tang crushin Roulette, slip up and get fucked like Suzette. Bring da fuckin ruckus...

15. sippin martinis eatin scampi and linguini makin blunts disappear like im houdini

16. So ahead of my time my parents haven't met yet. - BIG L

17. Im eatin steak and shrimp while yall bitches splittin happy meals

18. Either
    "I don't eat no ham and eggs, cos it's high cholesterol" - ATCQ Ham&Eggs

or

"Microphone check one two what is this?" - ATCQ Buggin' Out

Can't decide...

19. Yo...on The Amen, Corner I stood lookin at my former hood
    Felt the spirit in the wind, knew my friend was gone for good
    Threw dirt on the casket, the hurt, I couldn't mask it
    Mixin down emotions, struggle I hadn't mastered - Common

20. call yaself a hustla,30 years old and still tryin to move a 50 pack, lil honda civic with big speakers in da back-z-ro- paid my dues
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckM43BrOwP0]Z-RO - Paid My Dues Screwed & Chopped - YouTube[/ame]