best pussy you ever had?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 14grams, Mar 8, 2013.

1. What was the best you ever had?

Mine was this white girl back in '10 oh man i wore a rubber and it was still the best sex i've ever had! She was tight as fuck and her pussy smelled so damn good i swear it smelled and tasted like flowers . I kept bustin...
    and bustin...and bustin..

2. Lmao my girl i've been with the past two years is the best pussy i've had... i just never get tired of it and i'm a very active partner so i'm glad she can keep up with me... she has the tightest, tastiest and most desirable to destroy pussy i've ever had, can't ask for more:cool:

3. The girl I'm with now! Always nice and clean when I go down on her, she's tight and best of all she hates condoms! She's no hoe either so I'm not worried about catching anything.

4. the girl I lost my virginity to ...

boy , wish I could go back

5. that's a lie

we all know pussy smells like fish regardless of how clean it is

• Like Like x 1

6. who are you sleeping with?

7. By the sounds of it a Red Snapper..

Haha

8. Hmm this is a tough one :confused_2:

9. REAL TALK:

the best i ever had was this mixed girl I met at the gas station..she wouldn't tell me her age, but since she was buying a pack of grape swisher sweets I assumed she was at least 18.

turns out she was only 17 and had been with only 1 other guy. I was the first black guy she had been with, but after the first time we both were hooked. she was so wet and tight, and her pussy smelled like a ham sandwich. I fell in love.

She turned 18 and went away to college and just went wild. she began having one-night stands with guys and did some "experimenting" with other girls..now she's a full blown lesbian.

We text from time to time, but things will never be the same..but she was definitely my best.

10. This Dominican chick, I used to go out with. The smell of her pussy would get me hard, the creaminess of her juices gave me the rod of steel. She was on birth control, so I got to go in raw most of the time. Sometimes I still daydream about that pussy.

11. Man wtf that's gross

12. I'm starting to figure out why girls are going lesbian

13. The fuck are you talking about, you don't like pussy?

• Like Like x 1

14. Dominican cream juice man wtf u took it too far

15. Pussy creams, when you're doing it right. :cool: Not that yeast looking shit though, that slimy lubrication is what I'm talking about, I love it

16. Stop munchin on that skank pussy if it bothers you bro.

17. is it something in the weed?:confused:

18. Fishy is never a good smell, not even for fish.

Fresh fish shouldnt smell.

19. Dominican creme.. <3

20. the more cream the better