???best purchase you can make for $350-$500????

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by mrhitdatho, Nov 9, 2010.

1. im new to this gc forum, but i was trying to get some different opinions on a new piece of glass.. im thinking about an illadelph with matching a/c.. what do yall think is good choice for this amount of cash, $350-$500... thanks :bongin:

2. Your options are pretty limitless for that price range. Some Sovereignty pieces fit into that, SYN showerheads, SGW waffle tubes, 2010bc Low Riders, etc. You'll find something you're totally satisfied with pretty easily. Walk into a shop, tell them what you want to spend, and if the clerk has half a brain he'll help you meet your dream piece. I like buying in person, you can inspect the thing before you put money down.

3. Hey man i got a really nice illi tube completely straight not beaker botton, for like 270 and my LHS. THe guy also threw in a free Luke Wilson diffused Downstem but thats another story.

Anyway, you cant go wrong with SG, TORO, ROOR, Illi, etc, just search around, touch and feel them, and pick which one suits you... at the end of the day, its not a bad decision to have to make!

4. ok cool, i just want something of good quality and looks badass, which is not hard to find lately just checkin my options.. im really digging sovereignty too.

thanks for the help guys

5. sovereignty.

6. a worked stemline:smoke: