Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best PSA ever, I'll never smoke weed again!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by old cat lady, Mar 16, 2012.

1. "they told me weed was bad for me, they lied, learn the truth at erowid.com" I fixes there Psa for them hahaha :)

2. What an load of bull. I freakin hate these psa. I am not violent when I am sober, but when I am stoned, I certainly am the most peaceful person I know. and I have seen some very angry people on meth, but rarely ever on weed. and seriously, this is all an joke. I remember as an kid my parents made me go to those D.A.R.E. keep kids off drugs crap. and as soon as the internet came into our house, I researched and learned it was all an lie, boy was I pissed at my parents for sending me to those stupid classes and summer camp.
    the more propaganda they can put out to keep marijuana illegal they will. It is really disgusting to blatantly lie like that, but they really don't care nor have they ever.

3. #63 Gr33nD420, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012
    Well, I guess now that I have smoked weed, I have no choice but to get in fights with ghetto Mexican kids, yell at my mom, and do bad in school

4. drugfreeworld.org is a propaganda machine run by the "church" of scientology.

They prevent teen drug use by blatantly lying to the public.

NORML debunks their article about alcohol being safer than marijuana.

Alcohol is safer than marijuana, says Foundation for a Drug-Free World | The NORML Stash Blog

They use lies such as this excerpt from the norml article:

Code:
    Alcohol consists of one substance only: ethanol~Drugfreeworld.org.

Which, we should note, is a poison that is toxic to healthy cells and organs. When metabolized by the body, it produced acetaldehyde, an organic chemical linked to cancers of the upper aerodigestive tract. Recent studies show that lifetime use of alcohol corresponds to a greatly increased risk of cancer.~Norml

Marijuana contains more than 400 known chemicals, including the same cancer causing substances found in tobacco smoke.~Drugfreeworld.org

Yes, which makes marijuana much like every other plant that also contains hundreds of chemicals. The carcinogens are found in marijuana smoke, but also found in marijuana smoke are cannabinoids that seem to mitigate the carcinogens. In thirty years of study, Dr. Donald Tashkin tried to find a link between marijuana smoke and cancer and instead found a protective effect against cancer.~norml

5. i wish this was true. get random highs that remind me of previous highs? sounds like heaven. thats like a buy 1 get high twice:hello:

6. Lmao these videos are hilarious

7. oh fucking no

8. Actually, everything is false, except for the Random highs, at least in my case: I usually could just be chilling with family and out of the blue it is almost a "first time" high...I can't understand why I get this :/ but w/e lol.