Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best PSA ever, I'll never smoke weed again!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by old cat lady, Mar 16, 2012.

1. HAHAHA, the best part is that it's tobacco on the rolling papers..

2. i just fought the mcdonalds cashier for getting my order wrong. IM A VIOLENT MOTHA FUCKA WHEN IM STONED DONT FUCK WITH ME BITCHES

3. It's funny in one of them it says all stoners are lazy and then in the other it says there...all violent hmm

4. I used to have bad anger issues, severe depression, FAR worse social anxiety, smoked cigs, etc.

Then when I was 17 I tried weed for the first time. Didn't like it but smoked with friends once a week. Now I'm a daily toker and I have a normal temper, depression 90% gone, socially stronger, quit cigs, and I'm all around a MUCH happier person.

Yeah, this shit's dangerous kids. Smoke the tree and you'll be a better person. We do NOT want that to happen in this country...

When I was younger I was very (and I mean VERY) against weed and drugs, but now all I can think of is what a fucking joke the "war on drugs" is. Holy hell you can smoke your maple tree in your back yard! CALL THE DEA!!

5. I post em on facebook, kids need to know the truth.

6. Yeah and its always seen affiliated with gangs which gives it an negative vibe from people, so many ethnicities use the herb but the people are too close minded to see that.

7. Yeah, I'm glad I smoked weed when I did, because it pulled me out of the dumps and made me more productive, but I know if I'd smoked once or twice in high-school, I might have had a better mood.

If your kid is getting in fights and talking smack to you and sleeping in class, it's because he's a whiny spoiled hormonal douché who most likely is in need of a legit sleeping schedule, than bewitched by the Devil Grass.

8. shit that kid had a white lighter in that video!!!

9. >implying the video isn't lying.

And since when did weed make you go around beating people up and scream at your mom?

10. [quote name='"BobTheBeast"']>implying the video isn't lying.

And since when did weed make you go around beating people up and scream at your mom?[/quote]

>implying that wasn't the joke

Also,

>greentexting on grasscity

11. I like how they show the pupil dilating, like wtf? Marijuana doesn't do that to your eyes, that's heroin or some shit.

I also think it's funny how out of touch these PSA's are with reality. I don't think most people smoke weed to be cool, I remember back in high school, the stoner crowd was never into 'being cool.' Lol, what the fuck does that even mean?

"Oh yeah I smoke weed for acceptance." If that's true you probably have other issues that need to be addressed.

Plus that teacher cracks me up, just look at how she says "pay attention in my class." Her look is so sexually connotative, it's like, "pay attention in my class, or you'll have to see me after class for some 'extra credit.'

LOL.

12. The best PSA I've seen so far is the Canadian one where it's an interactive video. Worst acting ever.

13. Force of habit, and I guess a left out a good part of the sentence, I meant to say how the end of the video he said they lied, talking about it making you cool, and how the video is a lie

14. Link?

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JIo-PL1vAo]Pick Your Path Video 1 -- You Wake Up - YouTube[/ame]

16. "I'd be up for days if I didn't have any weed." what the fuck?

17. [​IMG]

18. theres so much wrong with this. a) weed makes you a pacifist, you would never yell at your mom or fight a little kid haha b) who the fuck smokes weed to be cool? i mean honestly, im sure a lot of people do it, but if people are smoking for that reason, they are smoking for the wrong reason c) i also like how they were playing numb by linkin park, implying that smoking makes you numb inside, just a drugged out angry, uncool loser. hahahahahah "find out the truth about drugs, come to our site full of propaganda!!!

19. Marijuana PTSD would be the greatest thing to happen since sliced pot brownies.