Best prank you've ever pulled?

Discussion in 'General' started by Marijuana Malice, Jan 17, 2013.

1. What's the best prank you've ever pulled? The best prank I've pulled was a long time ago I had some Italian seasoning that looked almost identical to weed I don't remeber what seasoning exactly it was awhile ago, sprayed it down with a mixture of different mixtures of perfume and Cologne. And put it on my English teachers desk and watched her go Ape shit talking about hows she's going to get it finger printed and shit until the principle said it was fake

2. on a april fools day once

i took my boss's car and parked it around the corner. droped some broken glass by his window and made it appear his car was stolen.

it was funny as he scarmbled around the parking lot looking for it, wondering if he parked it somewhere differnt, did his wife come and take it?
    finaly about 2 hrs later after he finaly figered out it was really gone he was calling the police when i told him
    lol

3. #3 Marijuana Malice, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
    Was he pissed when you told him? Lol

4. Saran wrapping people's vehicles for their birthdays. Kind of a shitty prank but I get kicks watching them try to take it all off

5. How long did it take to get it on? I seen people do that before, looks like it takes forever @_@