Best prank you have ever pulled?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bronx Finest, Mar 20, 2013.

1. #1 Bronx Finest, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2013
    What's the biggest prank you've pulled? Well last year during my senior year we had this annoying ass health teacher Mr.Bloc, and this guy a fucking annoying. Me and a few classmates found easy humor out of fucking with him his reactions were priceless

Mr.Cock I mean Mr.Bloc was a health nut and he always talks shit about drugs, so from time to time I left fake drugs on his desk, I crushed up an Advil and put it in a baggie and left it on his desk, he saw it and got furious but said nothing you could tell because his face was red ass hell. Well after doing this 3-4 times he fucking went ape shit he said "YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY I'LL HAVE YOU ALL ARRESTED THIS IS A FELONY" and started talking about how he was getting it finger printed. we fucked up his mood because he went ape shit over the Littlest things we did that day some kid was talking and he jumped up and ripped up his paper and started saying how he was a nobody and hell be a bum when he grows up and he'd be jerking off to pleasure himself because no girl would want him. he then threw the kid out and said that he walked out

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

2. Nobody?

3. Not much of a prank.

But one time I was at taco bell with a few friends. And my friend had like a quarter of a 5 layer left. He was sitting across from me holding it. He said, "you know what I always wanted to do?"

So he took his burrito and slapped me with it. It was pretty fun and we were all laughing. I was kinda pissed tho. So I told him to get me a bunch of napkins. When he got up I took the rest of his burrito and put it in his drink.

He got back and took a sip and said it tasted really nasty. Then looked inside and seen his burrito in there. Almost hurled.

;)

4. Back in high school, a friend had a party at his house while his parents were away. At some point, he passed out. We took his bed apart, brought it downstairs and put it back together in his back yard, then put him in it and left. I only wish I would have been there to see him wake up the next morning.

5. Put dog shit in the engine of his car....

6. We also did the classic burning bag of shit at the front door/ring bell & hide. Nasty but funny as hell.

7. Haha, I've done that once or twice

8. Smeared fish oil inside of books at the school library... and on the handle of the door to the librarians office... and on the piano keys on the music teachers piano.

I'm a dick :(

9. Lmao, you know they were piseed off

10. Junior year of high school I smeared crisco on the main hallway steps right before it was time to switch classes.. Oh God, That was funny. totally worth the 2 week suspension.

11. Shitting in a urinal

12. [​IMG]

13. i stuck my penis in this kids mouth at a sleep over and took pics. Made him look totally gay the next day at school
    then I heard I had to put his penis in my mouth to balance the gay equation
    slippery slope

14. We were messing with this faggot's house, he chased us and my friend (who's like 6'3 and 270) just flattened him and we just left laughing our ass off.

One of my friend's opened this jewish kid's car gas tank (he was a total douchebag, called the cops on my homie and threatened him with a butter knife lol) and put a gallon of piss in it.

The same homie's sister drew a huge dick all over their driveway.

15. During my freshman year we put a residence's common room furniture on the roof of said residence - couch, tables. It was through a hatch door in the roof too. Smoked a joint, business accomplished.

I don't know if anybody ever got shit for that one.

16. ....

17. This thread is already fucking hysterical, but has the potential to be a legend.

18. I know but people just don't wanna share their stories :(

19. Senior year of high school one of my buddies and i started what we called the phantom pooper we'd take a shit in a random class room real early in the morning with a note saying "phantom pooper strike again" our hs doors opened at six thirty if you wanted breakfast or to work out. Each day would be a diff class and we'd leave subtle hints. It got to where the am class news came on and a game was formed where everyone was trying to figure out who the phantom pooper was haha never busted 'twas awesome

20. Did you shit on the floor or something or did each classroom have a bathroom?

Sent from my mind using the force.