Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Pot Movie?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WakeNBak3, Mar 27, 2009.

1. i have never really seen GOOD pot movie beside4s pineapple express... can anyone name any others? I saw a good documentary on wweed by doug benson... that was decent. and i mean good pot movie by showing alot of pot lol

2. Cheech and Chong movies.

3. Watch Groundhog Day. Trips you out after seeing the same scene over and over the whole movie.

4. Fucking Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas for general drug movies. AWESOME movie, awesome book.

As for weed, I'd say How High. Liberty bong ftw.

5. yah Cheech and Chong movies are fun to watch.

6. Half Baked ftw

7. #7 abnormldood, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    Any of the Cheech and Chong movies(preferably Up In Smoke), Half Baked, How High, Rolling Kansas, Grandmas Boy, Friday, Harold & Kumar 1 and 2, Homegrown, Dazed & Confused. I'm sure there's more, those are just off the top of my head. However, any of the above are better than Pineapple Express.

8. Half Baked imo is like a required movie if you smoke weed, I saw surfer dude, I really liked it even though I've never surfed or anything the entire vibe of the movie was just really chil. Fear and Loathing is good but it has a lot more acid, mescaline, and coke references than weed.

9. also Tenacious D in the pick of destiny, knocked up, grandmas boy, friday, harold and kumar the list goes on all the way into bat country.

10. Mrs. Doubtfire... Everytime I watch that movie it's like seeing it for the first time.

11. I thought pineapple express sucked.....

Half Baked wins hands down ---- "billy bong thornton"? LOL when the fire it up and start floating around the room ---- the dog flying through the air...LOL

12. Yeah, I think up in smoke is the best one, nice dreams is good too.

13. Homegrown hands down....it has Billy Bob Thorton!!!!

14. Pineapple express i like dazed and confused aswell

15. reefer madness!!!! lol

16. Blow that movie is amazing anyways though

17. hell ya

18. Any Warren Miller films...great visuals and music when one is completely baked :smoking:

19. Are you serious? No one mentioned Harold and Kumar?

God damn, ALL the first H+K movie is about is smoking weed and getting the munchies, perfect stoner movie.

Also Homegrown, Saving Grace, How High, Dazed and Confused, Friday, Rolling Kansas, Half Baked, Grandmas Boy... And Tropic Thunder (not a weed movie but funny as fuck when stoned)

20. smilyface. good stuff