Best pot movie ever.

Discussion in 'General' started by Madmike420, Aug 14, 2003.

?

Best pot movie ever?

1. Half Baked

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cheech n Chong (All)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. How High

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Dude Wheres My Car

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Half-Baked IMO was OK. The thing that really turned me off about that movie was the asshole in the trippy hippie shirt. I hate people with that stony attitude.

I havn't seen any CnC movies yet but I've d/led dozens and dozens of sound clips from their movies and they are soooo funny.

2. ASSHOLE in a tie dyed shirt ? you mean Jim bruer hes a ccomedic genius i cant believe you thats absurd

ok im done

3. Half baked is good, blow is brilliant but Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is just out of this league.

4. TOTAL STONERS

5. Thank you^^^^^^^^^^^^

6. BLOW! they have a lota weed up until he gets into blow :/ then its all blow but the weed is niiiiiice looking lol pewee hermon is in it hahahah omfg i want depp's hair its soo tight and those glasses :)

I watched "The Wash" when it was one of my 1st times being stoned and i didnt understand any of it i also watched "Snatch" that day too both were really confusing lol good time!

jim bruer is sooo funny he does act a lil too much stoned tho but still hes awsome check out "jim bruer : Hard Core" halarious shit

7. yea blow was great, i actually cried a few times watchin that movie haha for real..there were some sad parts :p..that or maybe i was just real fucked up or something i duno

8. "The BBQ" fucked up film definetly my favourite.

9. You mean to say that he's the only person that could've played that part in the movie. Pfffft!!! Harland Williams was the real genious in that movie except he got a small part. Ever seen his stand-up routine? Funny as hell. And hell is hilarious.

10. I guess im a old kat so AMEN brother.

11. if I have to pick one from that list it would be How High, but Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas is my true favorite :)

12. fear and loathing was great the first time i saw that movie i was like i need some acid and watch this again, so we did.

13. My favorite movie about smoking weed would probably be Half Baked, but The Wall is the best movie to watch when smoking.

14. they dont say their stoners, they didnt smoke.. just because their stupid doesnt mean stoners..... a lot of people who smoke are actually smart....

15. When the jocks were gonna whoop there ass it was stoner bashing time, when the old lady hit em wit da car she was like fucking stoners. plus they just had the stoner vibe.

16. Cheech and chong still smoking confused the fuck out of me. Made me feel like i was high, kinda o_O
    Jim Bruer is hilarious. Anyone see the roast of Dennis Leary? I love Dennis Leary. Youre an asshole! asshole! asshole! Lol

17. yes i agree also, jim bruer is the man, fuckin funny as hell

18. He did goatboy right? Am I the only who didn't find goatboy funny? I never liked it...

19. no offense dudes but jim breur is not funny at all, i saw his stuandup shit it was awful... all he does is act retarded.

20. well i don't know how much of an old timer i am lol but i luv fritz the catz! i haven't seen that one in a long long time.