Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best portable way to get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedApe, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I lost my Vapor Genie last weekend at a party :(
    There was a huge police raid with about 50 cops so I had to hide my stuff in the woods. I got away safe, but when I came back the next day it was gone.

I ordered another one from Amazon and it should be arriving in a few days. I don't want to bring it with me to any more parties though, so now I want some other way to get high while I'm on the go.

I was thinking about bringing a few joints next time. That way it will be easy to hide, and I could just eat it if I need to. The only problem is that I don't like to smoke because it hurts my lungs, but I guess it isn't that big of a deal if I just do it every once in a while. I was also thinking of getting a one hitter. My friend has one that looks like a cigarette, so I might want one like that too.

So what should I do? What's the best way to get high on the go if I don't want to bring my vape with me anymore?

2. Damn dude that sucks, I would say go with joints because you can dispose of them if need be on the spot. If you have a chillum i feel you will be in same position either need to hide it or keep it on you which would be worse if they found it. Thats what i would do in my honest opinion.

3. Try a glass pipe, you can get one from your local head shop. Some of them are as cheap as 13 bucks, although you can spend a little more if you're looking for something thicker and more durable. I have a super small spoon (maybe 2 inches long) and it works fine and it's easy to conceal.

4. I'd go with one of the cigarette one hitters. For some reason I feel like a few hits from that each pack gets me higher than the same amount of hits from a bowl.

5. #5 frankenfish, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    joints, spoons, one hitters, etc. anything thats fits in your pocket and is cheap so its not a huge loss if you've got to ditch it

6. one hitters is the way to go.

7. Pretty sure this would fool a cop. PuFFit vaporizer.

[​IMG]

8. I agree. I suppose it's just psychological....maybe it's some type of black magic, but I swear I get blasted from a couple one hitter packs.

9. Joints/Blunts are the best portable smoke you can just toss them, I've had to toss a blunt before better than loosing a vap' :(

10. Yeah I would say roll a couple joints before you go so that way you won't have to worry about them ever finding it on or around you. It's pretty ridiculous how easy it is for a cop to say that he found it in your pocket and not on the ground 10 feet away where you actually dropped it.

11. This is why you always stick with friends at parties when they get busted.