Best portable vaporizer?? In Feb. 2013

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 13 degrees, Feb 8, 2013.

1. There's a reason the mflb is so popular haha

2. Yes, there are reasons, but it is NOT the reason suggested by the title of this thread.

3. I looked at the MFLB also and didn't like the idea of not having FDA approved materials for my Vaporizer. I wanted the safest and toughest portable vaporizer available. The body of the Cera is made from FDA approved Zirconium Ceramic (used in bullet proof jackets) and the atomizer and other pieces are titanium. The loose leaf core is killer and uses convection instead of conduction like the MFLB. Convection passes hot air over the material instead of using conduction that usually burns/combusts a portion of your goods if you are not very careful. Convection Vapes are the way to go in my opinion. Anyone else tried this vape?

4. Well when someone writes a post like mine, the general response normal people would take was that I was referring to the MFLB to be the best portable vape.

No need to use CAPS.

5. I use caps sparingly, but rest assured, when I do use them, there is a need.

6. I have a Micro G and it's really nice. Also looks just like those tiny Chinese reading glasses case lol

7. I really dig the idea of being able to sterilizing a portable vaporizer. I would like to see how other vapes would handle it if you put them in the dishwasher or soaked the entire unit in rubbing alcohol overnight. I have been traveling all over the place and sterilizing just takes away the edge when boarding a plane or traveling through an international gateway. I have even baked mine in the oven at 450 degrees after an all night soak in alcohol to speed up the drying process.

8. I've sterilized the elbow glass part of my Solo several times. Handles just fine.

I wouldn't throw it in my dishwasher, though. Too fragile.

9. Yeah, ESPECIALLY if it's plugged into the charger......... ;)

10. #110 Aan, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2013
    What is the verdict on the Palm 2.0 vape? It looks pretty decent but I haven't seen too many reviews on it yet

Edit: I may have bumped an old thread. My bad. Just saw so many of these wasn't sure where to post.

11. If you want something that you can take anywhere and use anywhere, definately go with the pax. Noone ever seems to know what is is, and i hit it on the bus all the time.

12. Solo at home, Pax for out and about. Might just jump on the ascent band wagon when it comes out.

13. Love my Vaporgenie classic! Took a few bowls of semi burning to learn how to use it properly (flame position so as to draw only hot air) but now good tasty hits!!! Mind you it IS the only vape I've tried apart from a VG bat and light globe!!!:smoke:

14. Digging the solo, had it for about 2 months. Great quality and easy cleaning, but the Ascent does look like a fine piece of electronics..

15. There are a lot of good choices out there and it can be really hard to choose. To find the best portable vaporizer, You need to first understand what it is you are looking for, your price range, and dvice style.

16. #116 Magical Wizard, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    So, if I'm looking for best value would I go for MFLB, Solo? The others listed in here like the inhalater or pax are kind of over my budget.

17. Then MFLB if stealth is more important

Solo if a session piece is more important

18. MFLB is a definite plus for stealth.

19. [​IMG]I would have to say the best portable vaporizer out right now is the Acsent Vaporizer by Divinci that just came out it conserves more than any other vaporizer that I have experienced and with it being glass on glass tube delivery its definitely the best tasting Pocket vaporizer out  there Battery life is awesome it comes with two removable ion battery's (one for Back up) they also have car chargers available. I had the first divinci it was awesome as well but this one is just ridiculousness here's a link with pics and a video 
    http://www.smokedoutpipes.com/ascent-vaporizer-by-davinci/